Reviews for Field notes on divine evolution
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This is very nice - the contrast between incredible power and utter helplessness, and how Watanuki sort of admires and sort of hates Yuuko. Although I think he may be selling the cactus short; it's alive and living things always have value.
Duzzie chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
And I still love this one-shot. I read it first on livejournal, but decided to leave you another comment here _ It's really quite lovely and wonderful and heartbreaking and thought provoking. I'm absolutely in love with your XHolic drabbles definitely including your Yuuko/Clow saaga which is so beautiful to read that sometimes I want to stop reading it, if that makes any sense. Anyway, great work, always.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
/Talking to her is like digging so many graves/

Never have I read a more beautiful description of Yuuko or almost anyone else.
Namariel chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
God, you are a great writer. The words you use are interesting and match perfectly together, the storyline, though short, is very fluid, and the feelings of Watanuki are so well transmited you totally understand them! Good job! Watanuki is a hard character to write because he's so loud and hides behind it, but you did very well! Definetely a good thing to read.

Loves!