Reviews for Eclipse
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
wow
very short but very good! i dont like naruto qith sai, but this one really left me speechless, great job!
I ruv sai chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I don't really get it. Is Naruto trying to forget about Sasuke by using Sai as a substitute?
ThisIsHowWeDoIt chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh wow. At first I was hesitant about the poetic form, but WOW.
kittydarko chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this made me sad. really poignant tho. nicely done. (btw i can't stand naruto with anyone but sasuke, but i really felt naruto's pain and longing for sasu, so i really really liked that)
Praecipula chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow. That's..I was left speechless for a few moments. It's like someone shot me. Bull's eye. Just a few sentence but made me uncomfortable. And left me fidgeting.
DarkDelicacy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Short, sharp, and to the point.

OUCH.
chibi ff addict chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
dangg.

that's seriously what i said after i read this. after i read something really good it's usually one word, but never has a syllable lasted so long. this was great. i'd like to see more of this type of writing from you.
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
only great writers can fit so much emotion into so few words. This could progress into a great story I must say, but the complexity of something so simplistic is amazing.

Arra
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Waah! That made me cry! Poor Naru...TT
bubblegum-chi chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
poor Sai -_-
purvy sage chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
very nice...
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Short and dark, but I like it.
mewling chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Oh nice. Short. Simple. Succint.
Nine Tailed Vixen chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I always get so sad when people see Naruto actually replacing Sasuke with Sai. It was still good though.

Keep up the good work!
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
That was really smexy for something so short. I loved it! I can understand so much and you did it with only a lines. WOW!