Reviews for Thicker than Blood
Devious Purrloin chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
If it were anyone else... It's only suspicious because it's VLAD. ha
Devious Purrloin chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
With 'who', 'who's' means -who is-. 'Whose' is the word you're looking for

wow. Thanks for leaving us with this wonderful cliffhanger.
ps. Her name is Dani, short for Danielle
Devious Purrloin chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
Wait, they 'drug Tuck and Greg into this'?

Uhh what's Sam buying? 'buying it completely though he could tell when she was buying'
Devious Purrloin chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Sam's 14 right? But the way you portray her makes her seem younger...
Devious Purrloin chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I agree. You and ChibiSamiSala are twisted, screwed up little psychopaths. Where do you get these ideas...?
la canelle chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Wow...just wow...I can't wait for the next update...please update this soon.
cw chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
Well, this was a turn of events. I kind-of already knew you were going to say that they aren't realated, but being the daughter of Vlad was a great twist. I do so hope to see more if you write it.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Wait. What? Wow. Didnt expect the plot twist there. Really like this; hope for an update soon!
zoxy2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
And the there's not even another chapter after this one therefore no one will ever get to know what happened :(

-Zoxy
Phantom Ice chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Evil, evil, evil, evil, EVIL!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
no! that is so cruel! but has Possibilities. when's the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sweet dude love it torture him some more
DinoGuy2000 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This is dead, isn't it? Ah well, still going on favs and alert lists.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
omg.. FINISH IT!
Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Danni and Sam were switched at birth? Well I suppose that doesn't actually make it incest... But tbh I don't see Sam accepting Vlad as her dad, the same way adopted kids who meet their biological parents often stay with their foster parents, because they RAISED that child ya know?

But still. I think Danny sees this as a ticket in ;)

I'm really upset that you never updated since 2006... :( Any chance I can get a hint of what the story is about? I really do love this idea... and think it's hot even though I probably should not LOL :P

Love,