Reviews for Thicker than Blood
zoxy2 chapter 4 . 3/26
And the there's not even another chapter after this one therefore no one will ever get to know what happened :(

-Zoxy
Phantom Ice chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Evil, evil, evil, evil, EVIL!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
no! that is so cruel! but has Possibilities. when's the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sweet dude love it torture him some more
DinoGuy2000 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This is dead, isn't it? Ah well, still going on favs and alert lists.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
omg.. FINISH IT!
Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Danni and Sam were switched at birth? Well I suppose that doesn't actually make it incest... But tbh I don't see Sam accepting Vlad as her dad, the same way adopted kids who meet their biological parents often stay with their foster parents, because they RAISED that child ya know?

But still. I think Danny sees this as a ticket in ;)

I'm really upset that you never updated since 2006... :( Any chance I can get a hint of what the story is about? I really do love this idea... and think it's hot even though I probably should not LOL :P

Love,

Ivy
RV520.L chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Bloody Brilliant. Im Loving this Plot line :D
Grim-Death-Kitty chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Holy crap you need to continue. Like, immediately.

GO! Write! Now!
jiminxx chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Words cannot describe how much I'm in LOVE with this story! You can't just leave it there :O Please, I'm begging you, update! You are an amazing writer.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
O_O* "twitch"
tropicpooch chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
i LOOOVE it! i didn't expect to like it at first but i loove it! i want to have danny as my big brother! :D please update! it's been 4 years!
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
-disembodied voice-update...must know what happens next...NOW!...please?...
Mz. Jinky chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
aww... I really wished you continued this story I was getting really interested

Mz. Jinky 3
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Yes! The cliffhanger is very evil indeed. And the fact that this story is on a hiatus-which I hope will one day be broken-is even more evil. You're one of the best-if not the best-DP fanfiction author I've come across so far and it pains me to see that none of your DP stories are being updated. Oh well, I hope you'll come out of your stump and continue writing for DP soon.

Anyway, I really like this story. It's interesting and I love the characterizations and creativity this plot has to offer. I love reading every minute of this fic without feeling that anything was dragged on-that's how good of a fanfic this is. The flow and description is just right. Good job.

Moving on, here's my theory on the whole Vlad thing: I think that the blood work and everything might be all staged. Like Danni could be a clone of Danny as in the series and Vlad is using Danni as maybe a survaliance type of device and has maniplulated her into thinking what she was doing was perfectly normal. Sam's the victum in all of this because Vlad needed to get Danni inside the Fenton family-what better way to do that than make the Fentons believe Danni is one of their own? The fact that Danni and Sam could've been switched at birth is more believable than Danni claiming she's another child of the Fentons with Sam still there. I still think Danny and Sam are siblings and that Sam being Vlad's daughter is staged because while I was reading this chapter, there were hints pointing that this whole thing was a ruse plotted by Vlad. Alright, I'm gong to stop talking now, but you get what I'm saying, right?

Okay, hopefully you'll update this someday and continue to astound us with your awesomeness. By the way, if my theory is wrong, I still hope that you keep Danny and Sam as siblings because it makes the plot and concept more interesting to read. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be disappointed if they turned out to be nonrelated in this fic after all.

Keep up the good work and happy writing,

Karin-chan