Reviews for Thicker than Blood
cw chapter 4 . 5/31
Well, this was a turn of events. I kind-of already knew you were going to say that they aren't realated, but being the daughter of Vlad was a great twist. I do so hope to see more if you write it.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Wait. What? Wow. Didnt expect the plot twist there. Really like this; hope for an update soon!
zoxy2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
And the there's not even another chapter after this one therefore no one will ever get to know what happened :(

-Zoxy
Phantom Ice chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Evil, evil, evil, evil, EVIL!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
no! that is so cruel! but has Possibilities. when's the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sweet dude love it torture him some more
DinoGuy2000 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This is dead, isn't it? Ah well, still going on favs and alert lists.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
omg.. FINISH IT!
Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Danni and Sam were switched at birth? Well I suppose that doesn't actually make it incest... But tbh I don't see Sam accepting Vlad as her dad, the same way adopted kids who meet their biological parents often stay with their foster parents, because they RAISED that child ya know?

But still. I think Danny sees this as a ticket in ;)

I'm really upset that you never updated since 2006... :( Any chance I can get a hint of what the story is about? I really do love this idea... and think it's hot even though I probably should not LOL :P

Love,

Ivy
RV520.L chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Bloody Brilliant. Im Loving this Plot line :D
Grim-Death-Kitty chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Holy crap you need to continue. Like, immediately.

GO! Write! Now!
jiminxx chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Words cannot describe how much I'm in LOVE with this story! You can't just leave it there :O Please, I'm begging you, update! You are an amazing writer.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
O_O* "twitch"
tropicpooch chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
i LOOOVE it! i didn't expect to like it at first but i loove it! i want to have danny as my big brother! :D please update! it's been 4 years!
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
-disembodied voice-update...must know what happens next...NOW!...please?...