Reviews for Where I Belong
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is amazing! I loved it so much! Thank you for writing this!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Haha, about time she speaks up for Hades!:) This was great, I loved it all, especially when she scolded the gods for their biased attitude towards the underworld and Hades.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I wish there was a part of this with Hades coming in! Can you please make this lovely story longer!? Pwetty pweety pwease!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great fic.
Zohorat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love your use of vocabulary, not too little and not too much. The thought process of the characters seem logical and that is an important part of a successful narration.
I feel bad for Percy's old friends and family. It sucks to sit on the sidelines and watch someone you once loved turn into someone else, whether a good person or a bad one. I especially felt for her mother at the part that says she no longer sees her daughter but a grown woman. I hope Percy tries to understand that they are just trying to convince themselves that Hades is bad, because he is partially the reason why she finally matured.
I also agree with one of the reviews that said that the story felt detached. It just felt like it was stated rather than told (if you know what I mean), like a stenographer was sitting in the background and wrote down the events.

Thank you.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was a very cute story and I like how Persephone stood up for her man. V
Lioutenant Flame chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Finely said Persephone! Why is it so hard for people to get that the darker guys are more interesting? (Just look at Loki!) Your story was great!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love it! :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aww, Persephone defended her husband. That is so sweet. I loved it. Wonderful fic. :)

-anon goddess ;)
Goddess of Cliffhangers chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
God, I hated not loving this story. The premise was great. It just wasn't the same feeling I usually get reading your stories. The voice (passive, active, third person, w/e) was just off somehow. I couldn't get into the story. I just felt very detached and the characters seemed disconnected as well. Even her speech at the end. It was just too reminiscent of so many other things. There was nothing that took it up a notch. I'm going to go re-read some of your other stories now.

-Cat (I'm sorry. Please don't hate me.)
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
YOU GO GIRL, TELL THOSE IMMORTALS WHOSE BOSS! lol!
Black Rose Writing chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Awsome
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Go Persephone! Those self-centered gods!
Shrimps of Mass Destruction chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
aww! I LOVE THIS TOO!
Casa Circe chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Beautiful oneshot. I love Hades/Persephone stories. Lovely, lovely. Well-written. Short but covers a lot. Interesting exchanges between the gods. Well done.