Reviews for Degrees of Involvement
Prrongsie chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ahhhhh! I loved this! I really want more but it has been a while since you first posted... I still hope that more will come up eventually.
NameIs chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I love your story ! :D
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So just wondering if you're ever going to update this because it had a very wonderful beginning. Hope there will be more at some point in time.
ChibiMushroom chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Again, you've entranced me. I'm gunna be a regular reviewer if you wanted to know.

I like how you made their first meeting seem somehow... natural! Usually I hate love at first sight where they start kissing and everything the same day (or hour) they meet but somehow... it didn't bother me at all this time! It was wonderful and I STRONGLY encourage you to continue the fan-fiction or I will personally find out where you live and spray paint;

'WRITE THE FIC' all over the front of your house. So... write.

-Chibi
rekahneko chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Ah ha!

I read this back in the days before I realized that reviewing was a Good Thing.

It is wonderful, and I especially enjoyed seeing how you characterized the other players in the story (like Severus and Peter being into SciFi).

(-:
AndArthur chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I just read this and I really loved it. I like the way the story seems to be heading, and it's very well written. I was quite dissapointed when I saw that it was posted so long ago and hasn't been updated since, so I have to ask, are you planning on continuing, since I think it would be a shame to not write any more of this. 3
Angl chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I love it Not many people find it neccessary to write HP AU's...and as such its hard to find good ones. This looks promising, though. I hope you update soon, I'll be watching.
Rana Ninque chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I read this back when you first published it, I think, and I could have sworn I reviewed it. However, I'm going through the R/S stories again and came across this one. I'd really like to see more. You've got a really awesome premise here, and I'm eager to see it continued. KEEP IT UP!

Love,

Rana
roses in bloom chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Ooh- I'm loving the chocolate-flavored kisses... Very nice work! I can't wait for the update!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Gosh please continue!

I love advocaat!

And your story concept and...everything!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Love this. The characters are spot on, I like Remy here, shy, and intelligent, but not unwilling to take a chance, and Sirius, well he's perfect, and him taking physcology? lol That funny, I think.

So where will this go I wonder? I really want to see what become sof them? What deep dark secret is Sirius keeping in this one?

I can't wait to find out.
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I simply loved it! Saved your AU stories, 'cause I usually prefer the ones which aren't, but I have to reconsider :P Great! (Which of the books mentioned in this chapter are good? I'm always looking for new litterature :D)
WhiteWolfCub chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Teehee, Sirius is such a great guy. And gay too! That's a bonus for a female watcher/reader like me! . Don't mind my babbling, continuation yes?
Hpfan4life1313 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Tyson does have the best cheekbones in the entire music industry

:D

I love this story so far!

Please update soon
H chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I really like the premise. There are so few good AUs for this pairing, let alone 'uni' fics. I hope you do continue.