Reviews for Harmless
Tari Tigerlilly chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
I'm over the moon you didn't kill her! Lovely story
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Good first chapter. I like this.
GredandForgeAreOurKings chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
I love you so much for not killing Hermione off. Thanks! Also, greattttttt story! So unique :)

Ramyaa :)
XxTotallyObsessedWithThingsxX chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
hurrah! another evanescence follower! those songs fit perfectly!
I Offer To You My Soul In Ink chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
I loved it amazing story!
Laetitia chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Amazing story! You had me crying! It was really good but a little sad with all the death: harry, Bill, Mr. Weasley,
smoldering rose chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
I really like this story, especially the humor bits. I also enjoyed the juxtaposition of seriousness and fun. :)

The writing was pretty rocky- you tend to repeat words and phrases a lot, which makes for less flow.

All in all, great plot though!
Meushell chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
Nice story. The end surprised me. The hospital staff must be confused. Enjoyed the first truth and dare game. Wasn't sure how you'd get 20 chapters out of that summery, but it was good.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
So apparently, I've read and reviewed this before, which I totally don't remember. But anyway, I just read it again, and it's amazing. So well written, so captivating. But the end! What a cliffhanger! I mean, it was a good cliffhanger, but I still want to know what happens next :-P

Great work :)
CityGirl419 chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
Wow, I've got to say. That was some of the best writing I have read on this site. You so had me going. I was bawling my eyes out! I thought Hermione was gonna die! '[ So unfair! Great story though!
madchick4ever chapter 20 . 7/11/2010
I know you probably are done with reviews from your harmless book, but i loved it! I (!Almost!) Cried. It was extremly good. But poor ron. Oh well. (Not to be mean) I really liked the ending and the idea of a cube. I have thought of a new fanfiction to right. (I meant write but i dont feel like going back) And it has nothing to do with yours, but it is a story of georges. I only got this account to review to you but i'm going to start writting mine tonight. Well Bye! loved the book
vampiremuggle chapter 20 . 6/18/2010
YAY! ! ! ! ! SHE LIVED! ! ! ! ! ! You have no idea how happy that makes me D

Amazing story. I am completely in love with it. It was so-o-o-o-o-o-o good!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Gred and Forge Rule chapter 20 . 4/18/2010
go expose the ENTIRE wizarding world to muggles...all for Hermione! Ur the bomb George!

U made me cry like eight times thru this story. Well, my grandmother lived in Hawai'i and i didn't see her much. 11 years ago my gmother was diagnosed with cancer. She was told there was a 20% she would live to see my fifth birthday. She died shortly before my tenth birthday. I know it was our hope that held her here for as long as possible. My mother held my g-mother as she died. The feeling of something slipping away with no control makes me angry. To be angry is to be human, and to human is to face death, sadness, hardships and not often enough, happiness. So, I urge everyone who is reading this, make the most of bad times... light the way in the dark, and have others join you, on your quest for happiness in ddark times. You ask me how I can say that? My g-mother being dead? I am happy she is dead. She is no longer in the hospital, she's not in pain, she's in a better place, she is not paining her loved ones with a huge chance of dying. For this, grandma, I thank you for putting an end to these problems...we miss n' love you. I will meet you in the next life.

Love,

Rachel

My name is not Zalika. My name is Rachel. I do not like the name and prefered I was called Zalika to hide the name Rachel Z. J. Wester. But, I thought this occassion was appropiate for my real name.

May happines, mayhem, midschief and Weasley Twins be with you,

Rachel Zalika Jade Wester
mstffny chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
this is a very good story

i was so close to cryin cuase i thought hermione was going to die
Binka Fudge chapter 20 . 10/19/2009
Well, I was so not expecting the turn this story took. I've been fighting back the tears for the past few chapters and my throat hurts so bad, but I'm glad I kept reading until the end. See, all she needed was her family.

There are just a couple of things I'd like to comment on that came up in the last chapter. Well, the first was from your authors note. You hate the number nine? Well, you have my sympathy, going shopping must really drive you mental. It's always £/$1.99 or £/$39.99, I mean why on earth can't they round it up?

On a much more serious note, I agree with George that it's disgusting that there are treatments available for so many illnesses, but due to funds, or age, or whatever, most people miss out on them. Who are we to decide who should be offered the chance to live?

And one last thing, after George received the call from the hospital, he was so angry at the person who'd contacted him for saying they were sorry when they didn't even know him or Hermione well. It's understandable that he was angry and that he needed to direct it somewhere. All I really wanted to say was that I'm one of those people who can't bear to see anyone hurting, whoever they are. I cry for people I don't even know, because they've died, or lost someone, or are sick, and for so many other reasons. I'd most likely be the one to say sorry.

Anyway, thats all. You've done an amazing job with this story, all the emotions, good and bad were there, I felt every one. I loved the truth or dare cube too, excellent invention. One of my favourite things to look for in fan fiction is a new spell or gadget or magical creature or place. Thanks for sharing and keep writing.