Reviews for Don't Tickle a Sleeping Dragon
Fireflygirl119 chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
Wow...just wow. This is an amazing story, albeit kind of bittersweet...there really aren't any good Salazar/OC stories out there, I'm glad I found this story, though, the ending was, well, sad. There's no other word for it, I guess. But Amazing story nonethless!

Something-or-other chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
Well, first off, I love your story. There aren't nearly enough Salazar/OC pairings, or even any Salazar pairings period, and your character is believeable and likeable. Your entire story is just fantastic. I bow to ye greatness. The end...well, it was to be expected, I suppose. Depressing, but realistic. All in all, your story is great.
Kooks chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
I liked this fic a lot. :) Amy was a little on the Sueish side (with the relative flawlessness, fast learning and the powerful wandless magic), but the amazing writing made up for it. I'm a bit confused about Salazar Slytherin's reasoning, though. It makes sense that he wouldn't want muggle borns in the school because the acknowledgement of magic could cause dire consequences within muggle families. However, Slytherin put a basilisk in the school's basement to prevent mudbloods from residing in Hogwarts, a gesture that can hardly be interpreted as well-meaning. It seems like his concern for the well-being of muggle-borns is in conflict with his desire to maim and possibly kill said muggle-borns. This could just be attributed to him going mad, I suppose, but it doesn't say that he went mad anywhere in the epilogue. What would have caused Slytherin actually plot a genocide of sorts?
monketprobs chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
wow i feel like crying that was a really good but sad ending!
VanilleSky chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Very nice story, I liked the epilogue very much.
Anna Saphir chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
*Sniff* Very cute and original!
Moon-Diva chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Hey! I really like your fanfic!D Please keep writing more!)
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 7 . 10/25/2006
You know, if I were a fiml maker, I'd ask for the rights to film this right away. I rarely get pictures this clear in my head while reading, but with this I can see every tiny detail. I don't know how you do it, because there's no boring descriptions anywhere, but it's wonderful. And I really like the idea as well.
armygundamgirl chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
I love it! I love it I love it I love it! A story about the Founders without the TIme Travel, and written really well to. Please update soon!
Dipper chapter 6 . 9/10/2006

You are right, this isn't exactly the paring you're looking for, but when you start reading it, you can't seem to stop!

I liked the idea with the stairs (and I was glad to see Rowena), I can imagine them using that at Hogwarts, as well as getting more ideas to use at the school.

I also enjoyed their different backgrounds, but even so they will be able to work together in the future.

So, is Helga Rowena's best friend already? And does the castle exist or is it under construction;)? It's near Hogsmeade and they're there already, will they go visit it anytime soon?

I hope you keep updating this fast... ;)

xoxo Dipper
Dacey Squidge chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Nice. Cute. Sweet. Glad to see some physical contact. It's so... sweet and ... it's just so... it's great. Loving Salazar. Can't help but like Godric, even Salazar's my fave. Yay!
Jasque chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Your stories are brilliant as always. I guess Amy fell for Godric in the end? Well I don't know who will she choose, but what I know is that this story doesn't get enough reviews as it should.
monketprobs chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
wow great story! lol slazar sounds a bit like snape
Noc007 chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
I've never read a story like this before, concerning the founders, and thankfully I've stumbled into this one! I'll be looking forward to an update.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
Dacey Squidge chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
This is a good story. It's weird to read about the founders - and to consider that someone named Amy came up with the idea of Hogwarts over a campfire - :) Lovely description and things... looking foward to seeing where this goes.