Reviews for Five Mary Sues Jack Sparrow Never Met
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Do Mary Sues have souls? If they do, Jack should have just gathered up one hundred of them. It wouldn't be hard!
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hahahaha! I know this is old, but if you still check your reviews, I just wanted to let you know that you made me laugh. A lot. :)
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Nice! Your writing is smooth, you're not wasting any time, and all the Sues earn their funny, well-timed ends.
Chloris chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Best Pirates parody ever. Seriously.

I can't even pick a favourite Sue (if favourite is really the word), so I'll just comment on each of them:

I. Those poor, poor people. Talk about bad taste.

II. Bahahahaha! Excellent. I kind of hope the squid got her.

I. Hmm. I'm slightly worried that anyone would want to be thrown in jail. Can't blame Governor Swann for ignoring her.

IV and V. Oh the poor dears. Not.

Anyways, all that was meant to say was that I enjoyed this little ficlet immensely. Great job.
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*Roars with laughter, scares cat into hiding, dog pees on carpet and runs for door.*

Okay, now that I've caught my breath and cleaned up the mess I can tell you that this is hilarious. Very, very good work here!
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Absolutely hilarious! I hate those sues. It's nice to see them made fun of so openly. I just can't believe that people don't realize what they are doing when they write about characters like that.

Well done, this got a laugh or two out of me :D
CreativeSprite chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This was very creative, love the sue who ends up onthe boat about to be attacked by the kraken
volando voy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Bwahahaha, I know this is old, but I found it via the LJ heave_ho community. I love it! I love it all the more for being short & sweet! Nice job.
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
:D Very good...
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
LOL! If only this were the fate of all Sues everywhere!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Oh, hooray!

You managed to get all the cliches in a nutshell.
aspirer chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
PERFECTO. i commend you
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Hehehehehehe Awesome. Please kill them off in a gruesome fashion. Thank you!
TheDreamChild chapter 1 . 9/3/2006