Reviews for Purely Theoretical
icecatfire chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
...*Snorts* James...give it up. You like, if not LOVE, Sirius and there's nothing you can do about it. xD
Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
‹3
Kazo Sakamari chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I loved this, I always did think that James and Sirius worked out better than Remus and Sirius, for a happy ending anyways. This is a really cute oneshot though, I loved it!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
the first sirius/james I have ever read. And guess what? I love it.
Selayne chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aw, I adore your stories.
M. Fawkes chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
very cute, made me smile after a long day, thanks for that
A Warped View Of Reality chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
you adore reviews and i adore you, so this probably works quite well :) honestly, ive spent the best part of an hour reading all your hp stories, and i suppose its safe to say that im in love, both with the plots and the writing :D
little green voiceq chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
ahh didactics theory lectures though... the stuff there NEVER works in practise ... maybe I should think other theories instead while sitting there bored... like this kind of stuff...

Credits for you: this was the first Sirius/James fic I've read and I wasn't horrified! *applaudes* Usually I'm voting for Siri&Moony ;)

Great fic!
innuendoqueen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
okay, so you might remember me as the obsessed girl who comments on all of your stories that she reads.

this is true.

you are a very good writer.

oh, and i also was the one who said that i needed a happy J/S.

this is it.

cept...maybe just for me you could write another.
XIlikexsX chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Inspired by this story, I simply must find Sirius and see if that theory really works! I might just have to test the theory about a dozen times though :) Great story yet again!
lemondrop chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was incredibly cute. The moment of the kiss, while it would be anything but unpredictable given the nature of the story, still managed to be a bit sudden, which seems like it'd be hard to pull off. I do enjoy your flavor of SB/JP luvvin.
Kingyforaday chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
*squee*

I loved the story, especially the last line. m, I'm all

smile-y now.
Kira chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw... *melts* This was sweet
SiriusRulez chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That was really good
crystal-unicorn chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Pure perfection...that's all i need to say, sorry if it isnt enough.

i expect ur getting bored of me now, but i like reviewing good work...