Reviews for A Wolf's Love
FortunateSinger chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I have got to say, this is one of the BEST Gundam Seed stories I have ever read. I bet a few other people think so as well. It's a great outlined plot and I love how you made Shinn and Mayu! I can't wait for the next chapter. And if you have critiques then don't let it get to you ok. Cause this story is really great :D!
cagallirockz chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
OH OH I Think i know who the wolves are!whatever i really like this story:)very interesting!XD!ME CANT WAIT UNTILL THE NEXT CHAPPIE COMES!
Life.Love.Hate.Death chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
~This was a GOOD chap.! Its getting a little cunfuseing though! But ANYWAYS Update soon PLEASE!~
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
Oh! I really miss this fanfic of yours!

It's been a year wee! XD

Since Athrun was the Wolf then Yzak was the DOG lol! That’s so cute! So there's no hot-headed attitide for Yzak, neh?

Lol! Shinn and Mayu they're so cute! And the sweet little Mayu turns into her YAMI side. Lol! Poor Shinn... he's beaten up by the YAMI side of his sister. Tsk. tsk.

As usual those annoying fangirls run after athrun... good thing that Athrun's a Wolf. I remember wolf's rain. I really miss that anime. -turns chibi-

Lol! Shinn saw Stellar naked? -laughs- How cute! First, Athrun the wolf, Yzak the dog, and now Stellar the Rabbit! Who’s next on the list?

the big difference in this ff and the anime Wolf's Rain is... that when Kiba and the others turns back into their Human Form they're already wearing their clothes while in this ff, when they turn back into their Human Form, they're naked! lol! I like the idea. if shinn saw stellar naked then what if Cagalli accidentally saw Athrun transform in to a Human Form, naked? I wish you could put that part. I wonder what would happen when Cagalli founds out that Athrun's a wolf? -giggles-

It's nice to hear that you're back now!

Keep up the good work and nice chapter!

Btw, I found some errors you should look out for it carefully and check your story before posting it.

Again, keep up the good work and update soon! (Also to your another fanfic! I can't wait for the next chappie! )

Ja!~
AsuCaga01 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
I like it once again..Please update soon..._
shiloah18 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
lol ShinMayu are Like KiraCaga.. XD

"Oh crud!" lol just Like what my onii-chan says.. XD

a bunny with magenta eyes? why does this teLL me that SteLLar wouLd be appearing any time now? *smugs*

there was this fiLm before about a woLfdog.. can't remember the titLe though.. -_-

SteLLar.. naked? *nose bLeEds, then shakes her head furiousLy* I though this was aLL about werewoLves? why are there bunnies? then again, I don't mind..

nyWeiZ, SteLLar as a bunny is kawaii! XD *squeaLs* she's so innocent that it fits! XD suteki update! jaa ne in your next instaLLment! ;3
xMari-kun chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
Erm Shiho's nameless dog is Yzak right?
shiloah18 chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
how come she didn't sEe any animaLs when it said that "SmaLL tame Living creatures were foLLowing with this girL."? -_

hmm.. Cags knows the white woLf demo, when she first saw it, she didn't recognized it and thought it was the woLf she was LoOking for? ~_

what's the coLour of the eyes of the white woLf? are they bLue? reminds me of Yzak.. lol XD

worry..

lol and the white woLf was there.. just staring at the bickering twins.. XD

lol Cags understands woLves? if she couLd taLk to them then this reminds me of the WiLd Thronberry's.. XD

Cags couLd be a cute bunny.. kawaii! and lol she speaks Like SteLLar when she was a kid.. XD

hmm.. maybe that woLf Left a mark on her..

twiLight bark.. weLL.. since these are woLves.. then, the twiLight howL.. lol XD

hmm.. do woLves have rabies? it Licked her wound! XP lol

hmm.. that must've bEen some sort of woLf to beat two grizZLy bears..

hmm.. what's the coLour of the woLf's fur? I mean the emeraLd eyed one.. don't teLL me midnight bLue.. that wouLd remind me of SpineL Sun from Card Captor Sakura..

Shiho and Heine.. are they reLated in this fic?

hmm.. just thought of this.. Cags was a kid when she met "that" woLf.. it's kinda surprising that it's stiLL aLive.. if it were a pup (baby woLf) then things wouLd've bEen diFferent.. unLeSs.. these are werewoLves were taLking about.. *smugs*

kakoii! he couLd transform even if he jumped oFf a cLiFf? kakoii deshou! XD

he turns back into a human when he gets weak? I sEe.. *nods her head* btw, since these are werewoLves.. when they turn into their human form.. are they naked or are they dreSsed up?

is Ryu a friend of Athrun?

hmm.. is the aLpha woLf Athrun's otou-sama? Patrick ZaLa?

veteran? isn't it the veterinarian? or for short the vet? ~_

what is Heine to Shiho? -.

nyWeiZ, owkei.. so that was Yzak.. then, who was the other woLf that was with Athrun on the cLiFf?

grammar and typos demo, kakoii fic! jaa ne in your next update! ;3
AsuCaga01 chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
I love it..Please update soon.._
Naiyobi chapter 4 . 2/14/2007
wow...a cliffy ending! this story is really very interesting... so is athrun the wolf with green eyes? i am just a bit confused about athrun and the wolf part... but nice job! please Update soon! XD!
passer-by chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
COOL! shiho's wolf is yzak! woah..

yay! i love shiho x yzak!
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
OH! I miss this!

OMG! Cagalli knows that Athrun-kun is a wolf!

This chapter is co cute! Keep up the good work!
Gundam.Seed.Eternal chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
WOOTS! great work there ! if i'm not wrong,(which i think i am)

the 'alpha wolf' thingie is Yzak ? When will stellar AND shinn appear ? More lacusXkira, ShihoxYzak , Shinnx Stellar moments ? please and thank you ! again, WONDERFUL story !

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE~

BaiBai PP ~~
iamalittleteapot chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
we! another chappy! great job!*thumbs up* I expect to see more.
xMari-kun chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
Ooh!Mysterious guy~~Is the dog supposedly Yzak?o.o