Reviews for Separation
Scribbification chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow. Quite an interesting take you've got there. Couple of mistakes:

1 "Kairi.,

No period there.

2 the brunette laughed lightly

Brunet is the male form of brunette. If you say brunette then you're saying that Sora is a girl with brown hair. O.o

3. The weilder

Should be wielder.

Now that I think about it, that's probably what Nomura implied. Ah, well, it'll probably be revealed in the last game. Thanks for the alert by the way!

-Omega
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Too short. You should revamp. *nod* Oh, and it seems really odd that Sora comes in to say goodbye and mention the dream on the side, but they both act so casually about him leaving. "See ya later!" he says. You know, since I'll be going now to some other incredibly dangerous planet where I might just die and never see you again, but ya know, Donald and Goofy are probably done buying items now, and I thought wasting time talking to you about some crazy dream I had a month ago would still be more amusing than waiting around in the items shop. XD

The more I think about the basic concept, though, Kairi being the ocean that pushes Sora and Riku appart, the more it makes sense. It's always Kairi who they compete about. Riku would have had little reason to stay with Maleficent against Sora if he hadn't been fighting for Kairi's life.
KairiCakes chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
ME LIKES IT BUT POOR KAIRI AND SORA AND RIKU TT
D chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
WHINE! this was like really good _

BUT WAY TOO SHORT! .\_/.

i liked it though! _

but..but now i want morre .

lol. okay im done nowz
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
whoa...you're so smart..i wouldnt have figured that by myself..lol
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Good story. I've never thought about Kairi's name like that. Good explanation for the beginning videos, though I really doubt it's what they made it as, but I like your explanation. I'm a big fan of RikuSora, so that works too. Good job with the story!
DarkShine07 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Aw...my evilness has finally grown strong enough to influence characters in your video game. It's simple really. First Kairi, then you, then the WORLD! mwa ha ha ha! -wipes eyes- I am so touched that Kairi would become evil for me even when she's never met me. XD

-SparrowFan07