Reviews for Silent Beauty
ramsey05 chapter 27 . 5/9/2012
to be honest this has to be the best fanfic i have read,and i have read alot of them :)
Saru Wolfe chapter 27 . 11/25/2006
Yes! The end! I think the very last scene was the best. And after a while it seemed to go in chronological order. Which helped my poor confused brain. Anyway, good story, once again, we seem to be the only ones who put Severus with a WOMAN HIS AGE... Okay. Good. Yay. End review.
TheLittleLillith chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
aww thats so cute
Saru Wolfe chapter 13 . 11/17/2006
Yay! Good! There's a lot of confusing time-shifting going on, but it's good. Dang, I wish I could just read the whole thing in one go. Oh well. I will come back and finish this later.
vic chapter 22 . 10/17/2006
its a good story. i like it!
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 18 . 9/24/2006
utto more problems for the not so perfect couple!
esawyer chapter 17 . 9/9/2006
well i just finished reading your story and i loved it! i realized you dont have many reviews but dont give up! your story is great and that is all that matters!
Drajl719 chapter 12 . 9/4/2006
very cute story!
hyperhyppogriff chapter 11 . 9/4/2006
Aww, this is so sad. You're such a good writer, even though it keeps skipping around. Please update again soon, the amount of chapters you put up at once is amazing!
Live2Sk8 chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Hey, awesome story dude! 6 Chapters in ONE day? That's awesome, i hope you can keep it up! This story is cool, but a bit confusing. I'm sure everything'll be explained in due time though, right? Update Soon!

-Shawn
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Well, that must suck, not being able to talk...but she managed. Great story!
hyperhyppogriff chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Good start. I wonder what will happen with his sister and brother. I feel bad for Viktoria.