Reviews for Revenge or Justice?
TrueRomantic chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
I've been reading this series, and I'm really enjoying it. I just had one point about this chapter that doesn't work. We know Brennan speaks spanish. She's done it before, even translated for others. So she wouldn't need Eduardo to translate for her.
Laura chapter 16 . 4/18/2008
That was a very nice story, I enjoyed it a lot. I liked the fact that there was a reversal of roles and this time Brennan had to save Booth. The drama could have been drawn out a little more, but overall a very nice read! Thanks so much!
allymcnally chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
Good story, is it actually complete? Cuz that's what the web page says...
Manar chapter 16 . 9/11/2007
hey i love your stories i have read almost all of them **onley bones** and it was amazing i am thinking of writting some my self i am just not sure wether i should publish it or just keep it to my self . anyways i just wanted to tell you what a gr8 tanlent you have keep the good work.

T.C
btvsfifi chapter 16 . 4/8/2007
OMG!1 THAT WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC!

Fiona
artigiano chapter 16 . 11/15/2006
for 15- loved the chapter! her partner speech thing was so sweet!

that was such a great ending! i loved it! :)

sorry i didn't review 15 too, but i've gotten so behind on my updates, that i figured i'd knock out two birds with one stone! :) can't wait for the next story!
Frayter chapter 16 . 11/14/2006
Aaw... How cute... This was a really good story, I'm a little sad that it had to end. But it was a good ending...

Can't wait for your new story. (L)
Frayter chapter 15 . 11/13/2006
Ih! Oh! Ah... Aw... So so so so cute... XD I LOVE this chapter. Lot's of BB stuff XD
rachel chapter 16 . 11/13/2006
i need to say that was a sweet ending i like the dolphin necklace gift.i'm glad they ended together.
omg chapter 16 . 11/12/2006
Just read this whole story. Very original plot. Thanks for posting it!
Frayter chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
Okay... I need to say a little bit of 'Ohs' and 'Aws'

Ooh... Aw...

Okay, done now!

I LOVED this! So good... XD

Please update soon (L)
Frayter chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
Ohh! I like it! XD

But what is a 'rifle'? That's the worst part about having engish as a second language.

Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter. I should go to bed, my mom is going to wake me up early. She loves to wake me early and sing on my birthday. I hate when she does that... Anyway... I'm gonna read the next chapter right away! Because I wanna know what happens!
artigiano chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
great chapter! and i actually got to read it on time! :) please udpate soon!
artigiano chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
sorry it took me so long to review- homework's been horrible and i haven't had any time to get onto my computer and read all my updates! :) but this is SO good! i loved, i just hope that booth doesn't do something incredibly stupid that will get him in trouble! please update soon!
Frayter chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
I have to say 'aw' again... So cute with the BB and HA. And still very exiting! I can't wait!

Update soon (L)