Reviews for Shark
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
oh whatever happened to the fourth wall...BREACH! BREACH! lol sorry. nice story D
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was funny. I like how everyone's heads kept popping up.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
LMAO...Alrighty then, but did anyone else notice that Foreman was NOT a part of that Picture...LMAO

THANKS:D
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I skimmed, and I STILL laughed. Embarassedly, mind... XD

Love! *Hugs*
Elinix chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Brilliant! I love stories that make fun of other stories. And great ending, it made me smile. Enough said.

(From your name I take it you and I have somethingin common, namely our home countries. Would like to know for future reviews. Always easier done in ones first language. And I seem to be in for short sentences in this review. Yeah.)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Orgy!fic, alright, you are offically my hero.
katie chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
LOL. Nice one.

Good title too, now that I finally get it.
gaze chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Haha. Thank you!
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
lol, this is so funny! Please say you're going to write a second chapter! Please? I'll give you a cookie!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
We've not only jumped, but boned the shark.

*snicker*
fffaw chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
"Maybe we can string this out ... but let's face facts. We've not only jumped, but boned the shark."

Absolutely brilliant line. I howled. Thanks - this was meta and especially funny as the shipper wars escalate the closer we get to the Season 3 premiere.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Fantastic. Everyone's voice was spot-on. And I liked the assbabies shoutout.
Double Dog chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Heh!

Very cute and completely in tune with what seems to be going on with the show right now.

It was good to see your name pop up ... I remember you from GAFF, although I haven't been there in a while. I'm Night Dog.

Hope to see more Housefic from you - I really liked this.