Reviews for Double
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Perfect fit, baseball and the case! Really great missing scene! I wish for more!

Thanks, Mari
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This story was beautifully written. I enjoyed reading it very much.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw... sweet;)
Mette1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
God, that was so god. Please write more. More, more, more. I want more.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Nicely done! I really liked how you took that little snippet of the show and spun out the backstory in that distinct, clipped, almost defiant tone that seems to be uniquely Don. It was very real and convincing. Great character and dialogue work, too. It was a pleasure to read. :)
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great fic! I loved Dons POV, especially that he could reflect on his past to better understand his present. TH difficulty in having a little brother AND a brother that's a genius is quite evident throughout the story. You greatly captured Don's wish to maintain baseball as something of his own, but still having the decency to correct himself when it meant making Charlie look bad. Him taking the time to coax Charlie into practicing and then telling him that his efforts werern't bad once again proved to the great character of Don, placing Charlie's emotional needs before his.

That's it ;)

~CR~
3rdgal chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I don't know how in the world I missed this the first time around but it was incredible! You really nailed Don's thoughts and the childhood story was believable and interesting.

Wonderful!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ooh, I love stories about Don and baseball! And you tied it in very nicely to the episode, too. Great ending line!