Reviews for Dancing on the Tide
animoa chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Please add more chapters
Phoinex Warrior chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
this is fantastic! please continue!
Hex the Magician chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
I love your story! I know this story is old, but I hope you decide to finish it.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
This is very good hope you decide to continue it someday!-
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
I was about to loose hope...and my mind when I saw the year you last updated. And was throwing a tantrum. But after reading your profile, I regained some...SOME hope...o.O

And I'm Mexican too! XD Lolz just wanted to say that. XP

Now I'm glad and hope that you would soon update. -crosses fingers- Please -por favor- update ASAP!

I'll be waiting. :D
HawkRider chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Can't wait to read the rest of the story! Brilliant!
Shadow fairy princess chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
you can't leave it there. i want to know what going to happen to bakura and ryou and when they are going to say that they love each other. and why is bakura's father a jerk and what and what happend to bakura mother plz update
Hollow Mashiro chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
You should update; this is pretty good! The mermen/human interactions are funny! And I loved the walkie-talkie scene! o Your dictionis very good, and you weave a compelling story. The characters are in-character, too, which is a very good thing. You need to come back to this sometime!

-HM
bansheegrrl chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
This is a really good story! don't give up on it even if you have writers block! you have something really great going on :D keep it up
bansheegrrl chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
this chapter was

HILARIOUS i loved Marik's '' WE MUST SET BAKURA FREE " really almost choked laughing xD i love it
Crescent Moon Lady chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
This entire story is amazing! I really love the plot. It has a excellant flow to it and I can just picture what is happening as I read it. Please update it! You haven't updated it for so long but please do so. Please!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
yay! Malik is going to attack Marik! Woot ! Haha. Jou's scared of Seto. And everyone gave a proper introduction except for Bakura. Figures. You need more Ryou in my opinion but hell, I'm a tendershippy fan and I love your Marik! He;'s ridiculous! lmfaowhkarotftu! (Yeah. I'm laughing that hard.) I'll send a more detailed review on your writing in a dif chap later. I need a bit of time to sort over exactly what I want to say.
ali chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
I love your story please come back and write more chapters dont doom me with a cliffhanger like all the wonderful stories ive read have! Your so AWESOME WRITE MORE! thank you.
subaru1999 chapter 12 . 10/28/2009
this is a really great story! i really love how original it is, and i hope you someday decide to continue it...
Do The Cool Whip chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
Great fic I loved the plot! You have an amazing writing stlye that makes you're fic really enjoyable. It's a ashame that you never finished this though. Anyways I'm glad to have read this!