Reviews for Dancing on the Tide
The story so far is AMAZING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! !
Anon chapter 12 . 6/6
Write more i want to read more about these shippings. If you would please. :]
Please please finish this story! Please!
sarah chapter 12 . 1/16
hi there i really liked your fanfiction story , but you really should of done some more chapters to finish it of ... an why dont you make a nother yugiog fanfiction bout mermaids and sharks, i mean yami is a mermaid and yugi is a shark and make it a love /shocker where they keep there secrets untill they fall in love ... ok well thats idea for ya if you want it ... please if you have time could u make it because i love fanfictions ...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Squishy-cuddle muffins...I am practically dying trying to keep in my laughter! This story is so hilarious, I love it! Every chapter, especially with Marik and Malik's shenanigans (Oh, goodness, the mall xD), are perfect! Please, if you're still writing after 8 years, please, PLEASE update!
animoa chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Please add more chapters
Phoinex Warrior chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
this is fantastic! please continue!
Hex the Magician chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
I love your story! I know this story is old, but I hope you decide to finish it.
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
This is very good hope you decide to continue it someday!-
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
I was about to loose hope...and my mind when I saw the year you last updated. And was throwing a tantrum. But after reading your profile, I regained some...SOME hope...o.O

And I'm Mexican too! XD Lolz just wanted to say that. XP

Now I'm glad and hope that you would soon update. -crosses fingers- Please -por favor- update ASAP!

I'll be waiting. :D
HawkRider chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Can't wait to read the rest of the story! Brilliant!
Shadow fairy princess chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
you can't leave it there. i want to know what going to happen to bakura and ryou and when they are going to say that they love each other. and why is bakura's father a jerk and what and what happend to bakura mother plz update
Hollow Mashiro chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
You should update; this is pretty good! The mermen/human interactions are funny! And I loved the walkie-talkie scene! o Your dictionis very good, and you weave a compelling story. The characters are in-character, too, which is a very good thing. You need to come back to this sometime!

-HM
bansheegrrl chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
This is a really good story! don't give up on it even if you have writers block! you have something really great going on :D keep it up
bansheegrrl chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
this chapter was

HILARIOUS i loved Marik's '' WE MUST SET BAKURA FREE " really almost choked laughing xD i love it