Reviews for My Day With A Stranger
Dhevz chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Nice one!

but I think the story just went to fast... X

anyways, Great job! AsuCga rules!
akatsuki-hime chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
The story was good. First meeting and then love! How sweet. AsuCaga rules!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aww... Such a cute fanfic! Love it so much! Cagalli is so cute with her puppy dog eyes. Hehe... Great job.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
erm.. how couLd Athrun race with CagaLLi to the theme park when kare is onLy atarashii to the pLace? CagaLLi isn't afraid of roLLer coasters demo she's afraid of ferris wheELs? this is kinda atarashii.. from the other fics that've read.. it's usuaLLy Kira being an over protective twin.. *giggLes* Athrun couLd've sat with Kira and CagaLLi couLd've done the same with Lacus.. on the ferris wheEL I mean.. kare wanted to teLL her something.. kanojo said it depends on what he's about to ask.. weird.. nande is it CagaLLi and Lacus couLd nearLy feEL each others breath when it's supposed to be AsuCaga.. lol XD nyWeiZ, suteki fic! :)
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Whow and all that in ONE day? O_O

...
Asuka Mayu chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
SO CUTE!
Jade Valentine chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
It's short but its nice. May I ask you something if you wont mind? I think that you really like a large pan pepperoni pizza with extra cheese? Hehhehe, dont get it seriouskly... By the way, its really romantic!
Cagalli Zala chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
oh my god i love this story it is the supreem fluf story, oh and did i mention that i love you right about now. (-: (i mean it in a brother sister ect. way)
UrBestKeptSecret-WorstMistake chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That is so cute!I love this story!It makes love at first sight so0o0o believable!
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
LOL! !CUTE STORY! ahahaha.. xD very cookl! thx for posting! xD hope you write mroe!
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
very cute!

i love it!

~ :D
Athrun.knight chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I think this escaped : Since they are very close to each other, Cagalli and LACUS could feel each other’s breath. They could even feel each other’s

It's great, congrats0 ]
jenniferseedlover chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was fast. haha! but i like the story.. its quite interesting _
Emina chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
ok that was awesome!

a very cute and romantic one-shot!

GO YOU!