Reviews for After
TAANG fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was so sad but I still loved it.
Raven-of-the-forests chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Amazing. Love the story!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was truly touching. Beautiful.
SpyralHax chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Moving story. Great stuff. Got me a little misty eyed myself (
Nook Sundry chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
A very moving tribute, and a very sweet story.

I actually have a lump in my throat now.
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
It always upsets me to see Iroh die, but the angst it causes makes for some great stories and this is a really good one. I don't think Zuko was OOC at the end, going off by himself to do... whatever he felt he had to do... seems pretty much realistic to me.
Zpiral chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
taixonay chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
. . .I'm going to miss Mako as well. Good story.
Delena Aneled Hupp chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I like this fanfic very much, especially Aang's/the Avatar's grief responses. I also enjoyed how you tapped into Toph's more caring and insecure side, as opposed to portraying her as always obnoxious as I've seen too many authors here do.

There was one thing that stood out to me, however, that I'm not certain was intentional:

"There were lotus blossoms farther up the small river that they were camped near. Toph didn't need to guess where a few of those would end up. Toph had left a small stone marker by the spot where they had cremated Mako."

As well, I'm not certain if you caught the misspelling of Mako's name as "Miko" at the very end.

Anyway, as a whole, I enjoyed this fanfic and will be adding it to my favourites.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
i loved that you ended it with their metaphorical (and not) cleansing. very nice, great job.
Mugenshou chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Truly this is indeed a magnificent story.
NebuNeferu chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
May Imawatsu-san rest in peace... Great story.
LightBender chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow. That was really good. It's sad though. Mako sounds like he had an interesting life and this story is worthy of him, I think.
whennerdscollide chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
bravo. just bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
*sniff, sniff* im gonna cry...i mean when i read bout fictional character dieng my eyes water, but this waz a real person! *eyes water* very well put together!, VERY WELL! i don think zuko waz ooc, of course he wouldd atleast shed a tear or somthin!