Reviews for Crossing the Styx
Phanma chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow, I FELT this. Wonderful imagery.
RikuSora chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was really good, I can believe he thought that.
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is beautiful! I really like how we you've portrayed Erik's POV. Very well written
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Lovely little piece. It’s always intriguing to read different ideas on the characters’ thoughts. Nice work.
NS chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Distorted butterfly? That line is SO GOOD! And the parallel between Erik and Christine's journey and that across the Styx was also very clever. Nicely done.
Satine16 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
The imagery in this short is great. The imagery is excellent. The way that you explore these dark characters actualy piques my interest where as many times I am simply creeped out. Bravo! You are intriguing and scary...not just frightening! You've reached a new level!
Satine16 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
That was very well done. Allusions abound and I enjoyed them. I find something about this very peaceful for some reason, it's not supposed to be but the language makes it that way. The imagery is fantastic. Well done!
Madame Pixie chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Short but sweet, i liked it alot. I had not really consider the idea of Christine holding onto Erik as a sorta incest thing, but i definetly like the way he is trying to protect her and cherish her. Well done.

Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Lovely... just lovely. Short, sweet and poignant. I really enjoyed this.

Warmest regards,