Reviews for The Euphoria of Post Euphoria
Judy24 chapter 2 . 1/25
Hi, I really loved this story! I know it's been a while (ok...more than that) but have you ever thought of continuing with this? If yes then there's definitely at least one reader to wait for it.
Kynicole chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
so cute. I wish it was longer and had kids in it.
makemeagryffindor chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Love it!
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Wow you really put up the "Part 2" chapter up in a few days...

PLEASE FINISH THE LOVELY STORY!

Thank you.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Meep!

Why is there no more?

*laments the lack of story*
hannah chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
i loved this film and ur story is good too
twilightismylife140 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
yay! a good story on one of my favorite movies! keep up the good work!1
xlas chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
liked your story so far, i am pretty interested to see what is going to happen next.
Gabriella chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
This story is sick. You need to wreit more bro. I absolutely love it. I love the movie and agree with yall there should be sequels.
Ami chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
awesome...I like how it seems to fit the characters perfectly and I love how you portrayed lizzie's mind...its perfect.
troubledpenguin chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
I love this movie so much. Pretty good story- update soon!
a girl chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
aww that was so cutE! please update soon!

its great so far. i cant wait to see what happens next!
DemonSummoner chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
I love it so far, very in character for them. Keep going with it! I hope to see more soon.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
he he he he he. i like tennis... and paul bettany... ah you make my world go round. euphor...who da what now? bah who cares. i like it. but i say again. your stories need more shagging! *jokes*
BeautyInTheBreakdown chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
This story was amazing, out of the movie fanfics I've read it is by far the best.

You managed to capture the characters perfectly, especially the banter. :D

I've been in love with the movie Wimbeldon since the first time I watched it, but I always wondered what might of happened right after the match. It was a really great idea for this story!

Please update soon, it is just so good! :D