Reviews for Most Loved Enemy
crystalnami chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
cute! update soon! .
crysteelia chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
hi. Please continue with this story. It's REALLY good! And I think you should do the assassin one, it's sounds really intresting...and full of drama. ME LOVE DRAMA! Here, cookoes, (::)(::)(::)(::), bye!
missmoldycandy chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
I really like the story so far! Update soon if you can! *Gives you a cookie*
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
of COURSE she doesn't like him...

-evil grin-

this is really good so far! i can really see sora as a dog person...never thought of it before...
darkwing13 chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
good story! update it soon! D
darkwing13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
-puts away rocks- i won't hurt you for having writers block...only because i know how you feel on that...and you made up with this story! itz soo good i love it and i couldn't stop laughing! he he!
J.the.Lunar.Writer chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
Luv the story!]Pleaze update more!
Angel Of Blacksouls chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Nice chapter! I'm looking forward to the next chapter...update soon yes?
Blowing Raspberries chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
*glomp* please update soon! please! this is so awesome1 please! its so cutE! _ and you write fantasticly! no grammar mistakes wow! your like a genious! please upate soon! pwease? _ *adds to story alert and gives you a cookie*
Taisaya-Ryu chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
this is a good story, I like it, update soon!

Taisaya~

Ryu~
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
omg! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please (lol my fingers hurt) please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please pleae please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pelase please please UPDATE SOON! i love it! (lol sorry im a lil hyper since tomorrows my b-day :D yay! imma be a teenager! _) i love it love it love it LOVE IT! this was so awesome! your like a genious! no wait you ARE a genious! please update soon! _ *squee* omg! i need to read more! more! pease dont make me beg (i think its a lil to late for that XD) please! *gives ya a huge cookie* please! XD

KaI_KaI01
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I like it! It's a good start. I hope you continue it and update soon.
Angel Of Blacksouls chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This story seems interesting...I hope you update soon...this and My Clumpsy Boyfriend...:)
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Haven't seen this before. Keep it up.