Reviews for Coda
Lex Lexa chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Excellent! The ending sequence was so touching ;_; WHY AREN'T THERE ANY MORE HAGU/MORITA FICS?
xandria chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Excellent oneshot! This was beautifully written, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
Paloma Helena Sangre chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
i just finished watching honey and clover 2 this afternoon, and i'm still hung over the fact that morita and hagu never came to be (definitely prefer them over takemoto and hagu). thank you for writing this ficlet. i hope you'll write more about the hagu-morita romance. although takemoto may make sense for hagu, morita is so like hagu in the talent department (but polar opposites attitude-wise) that they are more interesting romance-wise.

in short, i like your story. please write more! :D
Hamasuke chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I love your fic!

This is completely awesome! I love your writing style! Plus I support the MoritaHagu pairing, so this was a big cheerer-upper for me. Thank you for writing such a touching fic.

-The Hamasuke Sisters
KaiserKawaii chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
could you make more moritaxhagu fanfics?... it seems this honey and clover is full of mayama's... heheheh... i like moritaxhagu... they're cute... weird, is a much better word though... hahahah... pls make more...
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
This is actually the first H&C fanfic I've ever read. It was very good - I love Hagu's longing for that unreachable *something* in the past that she can't have again. It's something that everyone feels from time to time, I guess.

Very nicely done.
ProcrastinatingPalindrome chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Lovely. Morita and Hagu make a great couple...I like the think that they found each other again after the ending. Much as I love the couple, at the time that the anime ended, Hagu really needed Shuu-chan. Maybe after she recovered and grew up more as a person, she would be able to be with Morita.
felinefemme chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I've never read the manga (don't know enough Japanese!), but after the end of the anime, I wish there could've been more... Wow, this is lovely. And I can see this happening:D Thank you!
shetan83 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow. That is probably the best H&C fic that I've read here. The parts about being lost, and Hagu's Angel painting. I even loved your original character, which is saying a lot. Shuu was very Shuu, and Morita was definitely Morita, and Hagu was just.. amazing. And the ending. Terrific. I can't wait to read more from you.
Reaching Skyhigh chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
omg... If this could have actually happened in the series... *_* *bows* It's truly amazing... WHY DIDN'T MORITA AND HAGUMI END UP TOGETHER? WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD? *breaks down into tears*
Eulene chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
hi. i love how you end it especially. i can picture them saying the lines and all. it's well done. started tearing too. it's very bittersweet!
GeNo C. iDe1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow... this is so lovely. i just love this pair. _
jo-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
*SOBS* How I wish... that your fic gets turned into a Honey & Clover OAV! The ending was so bittersweet..I was really rooting badly for Morita and Hagu to end up together-they're just so cute and perfect for each other- *cries* There's a Honey & Clover movie coming out though and I don't think there's a Shuu-chan character so maybe there Hagu and Morita would end up together!
Learies Sigh chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Oh crap! Honey you stung my eyes and gripped my heart! Oh you clever, clever little thing!

I've been waiting that seen after Honey and Clover ended...ohh love so wonderful!

Morita has so much intensity here!

Please keep it up!

XD Morita and Hagu forever!
KatDiva chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I loved this story! Thanks so much for writing it. I tried posting a review a few minutes ago, but the server is acting up.

Please keep writing! You're sense of capturing Morita-san is perfect! He's by far my favorite character in Honey & Clover. I was so disappointed when Hagu chose Shuu over Morita. Shinobu is so gifted, so brilliantly talented, like Hagu. They are soul mates!

You truly ended this much better than the anime I'm watching! Arigatou!