Reviews for Indecision
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Associating different pop flavors for different girls in Arnold's life, right? I love it. Cute! Please write more!
eleanor chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
i don't get why you don't like it, i like it, it flows, it's cute, sure you're not gonna win a nobel prize with it - but who wants that kind of pressure? Basically it does exactly what it set out to do and well, you should be proud of it - not dismissive
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
AWWWWWW! So cute! :D
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
You're right, finding a metaphor for a hockey stick in this scenario is a little obscure, but I thought you did good. For not knowing much about the show I thought the characters sounded like themselves, and I could definitely see teenagers doing this sort of thing. Well done.
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Heh, I adored it. Well done!
kaith chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
hey that was just grt, i loved ur writing style v, unique...and not many will agree with me...but deep and meaningful...im glad u wrote it...loved it.
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I find it funny how something similar to the very thing he was describing of average shoppers happened to him; I'm referring to how the "workers antagonize their customers until they... bought out massive amounts of Q-tips and flan", in relation to his hockey stick and soda. :D Brilliant.

Plus, the metaphor was perfect, and I'm glad Helga caught on to the whole thing.

thats me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
kialajaray chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
i liked this story. it was cute. but the 'i didnt notice it' thing kinda would of had me sad if i was her. well still ove it ne way.
apie chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
aw, that was sweet :3 nice job!
Concealed chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Wow. I actually liked that a lot, although you don't seem to. I loved the metaphor. It's Helga! :) *loves story* Great job, you wrote them both beautifully.
lauralogan chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
wow . . .I found that amusing . . . amusing is good . . .
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
well this was very interesting!

I have to be honest, at first, I thought it was kind of too simple, but ehwn Arnold started describing the coke, I understood the metaphore and I have to say is the best HA metaphore I've read or heard.

You said you don't know much about the show, but it was good... in character and everything... maybe slightly exaggerated, but great, nonetheless... congratulations :)

Greetings from Mexico

-mxnhpfreak
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Huh, hockey stick and a soda can? ... It was good. I wood even say it was pretty much in character.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Very original one-shot. I like how the somehow metaphor between the sodas and the girls; obviously, Helga is the coke.

Keep the good writing.
Mischa Lecter chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Love your metaphor... you did a wonderful work! it's short... but there's no need to write more cuz, you got it!... Bows!

M