Reviews for Bearings
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/27
I'm convinced the author just wrote this for LULZ and doesn't understand that some reviews offer constructive criticism. Oh well your loss not mine! :)

I have an idea for a fanfic I would love to write of Harry deciding after watching planes land towards Heathrow that he wants to be a pilot growing up because flying is natural for him and takes flying lessons paid for by Petunia and Vernon hoping the class will be a good way to keep his freakyness down if he is kept distracted.

There is no actual age limit to fly with an instructor as long as you go thru ground class first and can have good motor skills to reach the controls and obey instructions.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/27
I wonder how much snow it would take to shut down classes for Hogwarts? I wonder if they would follow the primary schools in closures where if primary schools close then they close too?

I wonder if Hogwarts has any *day* students that don't participate in the quidditch crap and just do their studies then flooing home or something each night?
Aletha chapter 31 . 1/23
I love this story so much I wish you'd write many more .
I believe I've read everything you've written. . . 2x ! LOL
Mysts of Time chapter 31 . 1/3
A hidden masterpiece
NotAMugwump chapter 31 . 1/1
Damn... Sir, that was an amazing read. Thank you x
NotAMugwump chapter 14 . 1/1
You write beautifully! I am in awe on how you write your descriptions- so vivid and alive! I'm honestly a bit jealous as I have trouble in that department. Oh well, I bet I'll learn a thing or a two on this. Also, I like your theory on the connection between Elf magic and magical portraits! I was wondering if I may borrow it in my future stories? I'd surely credit you.
smith chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Damn you for being an ass by not posting a spoiler alert for those who haven't read the ending yet.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/17/2016
Just read the entire story and I'm in love with this story and your writing; amazing job!
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 21 . 6/5/2016
I agree DH was crap, I have hated Ron since GoF and I was never able to forgive. I hated HBP and never really liked Ginny as a character, Harmony was always my ship.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 31 . 5/7/2016
beautiful story!
projectjay chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
Adding to fav
Jacebralor chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
Decent chapter length, no unforgivable spelling or grammatical mistakes, and a fresh take on the age old ship. Must thank Old Crow for the recommendation.
stevefocus chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
Great story, shame you had to end it so quickly though.
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 31 . 8/25/2015
Awesome story couldn't put down
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Great story so far, I just love the ones that begin to play out like a movie, also, this chapter was long as hell!