Reviews for Bearings
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 21 . 6/5
I agree DH was crap, I have hated Ron since GoF and I was never able to forgive. I hated HBP and never really liked Ginny as a character, Harmony was always my ship.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 31 . 5/7
beautiful story!
projectjay chapter 14 . 3/27
Adding to fav
Jacebralor chapter 6 . 1/13
Decent chapter length, no unforgivable spelling or grammatical mistakes, and a fresh take on the age old ship. Must thank Old Crow for the recommendation.
stevefocus chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
Great story, shame you had to end it so quickly though.
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 31 . 8/25/2015
Awesome story couldn't put down
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Great story so far, I just love the ones that begin to play out like a movie, also, this chapter was long as hell!
itsjustme42 chapter 31 . 7/12/2015
I really loved the last chapter! A really well-written story and thanks to you, I learned a variety of new vocabulary words. :)
itsjustme42 chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
Pursing/or pursed a PhD in literature... no wonder your range of words is amazing.
itsjustme42 chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
As I continue reading I am astounded and awed by your wide array of vocabulary. Yes, I kinda tried to make that sound smart.
itsjustme42 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
That was one heck of a chapter. And the way you ended it...I'm crying. And I very much look forward to reading this story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
"Someday you'll understand"? Ugh. One does not get into a relationship with someone one likes by sitting on their ass and hoping that it falls in one's lap. Some Gryffindor..
Venator77 chapter 31 . 6/26/2015
What happened to Luna? She died extremely young...
mfaerie32 chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
So, he almost gets killed, is out like a light for 2 days, wakes up weak in the hospital..and they think its appropriate to have sex in the hospital room? Very tacky. And definitely an innappriate place and time.
coolhacker1025 chapter 31 . 3/28/2015