Reviews for Bearings
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 8/1
the writing quality is decent, but unfortunately I find a lot of the "Harry goes to America to find himself and also meet a lot of random American people" stories kind of pointless. It loses all of that (pun intended) magical quality that defines the HP stories.
PhoenixGravity chapter 31 . 7/20
Thank you for this story - I really enjoyed getting lost in the adventure.
I teared up at the Conclusion. Thank you for this wonderful story.
MindForgedMan chapter 6 . 6/12
Did you really have to use the most cliche fucking "I'm about to tell you I love you but whools, interrupted"? That's hack writing.
aletha chapter 31 . 5/29
I love this story but why did Luna die so young?
Good good
Good
princessplupin chapter 31 . 3/9
aaaamazing! the first chapters threw me out of the loop, but it's a great story and I loved harry and hermione's relation. great job!
Novum Arkilum chapter 5 . 2/27
Hello
(I have an account, just currently logged off)

I have read a few chapters, but do not see myself continuing, I just find difficult to belive an englishmen or any european would fly to the U.S west coast, easpially when equally if not better achools existir in the American North East coast.

Just to reach Calafornia durribg the the early 2000's you would have to fly from Heathrow to aither Boston or New York (where you would spend seven hours in the air) with both states featuring world renown Universities Massachusetts having M.I.T

Then there is a very long cross country trip that woukd probably the same as four years education at a univerity.

The money just doesn't add up.

The more logical place to escape to woukd be France, Helsinki (people don't care about fame), Madrid, Rome, or Berlin.

To Helsinki it's a three hours to fly from Heathrow. I do not know about the other cities.

Sorry that I can't continue, tour quality of writing is very good but just can't conect with the story. It's just to distant and not very logical, no one goes that far to get away from somewhere, when some flies that far, there is a goal in mind that is best accomplished.

As it stands I feel disconected from the story, and It's cery frustrating to try to keep reading.

Sorry about rambling on just don't know what words to use here.
-Novum Arkilum-
MrBamforth chapter 31 . 2/14
great story. worst conclusion ever.
DarkSuspense chapter 18 . 2/12
I honestly really wanted Harry to take the deal and play for the Yankees, it would’ve fit him better than sitting in an office. Never really struck me as an office person.
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 1/27
Great read, until the final chapter. Feels like you got tired and just copied the outline for the next 20 chapters here and called it a wrap. Thanks anyway ...
AmethystRoseMalfoy chapter 31 . 11/8/2017
This has been the most wonderful Harry/Hermione story I've read. It truly is an amazing read.
studley24 chapter 31 . 10/19/2017
I do love this story, a small question tho, is Lunas' date of death an error (May 4th 1981 - May 4th 2021), otherwise what caused her death at a mere 40 years of age?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2017
I find it totally unbelievable that Harry would give away the two things he has of his father's i.e. the invisibility cloak (a family heirloom) and the map, and the one reminder he has of sirius, the firebolt. He would put them in his vault if he didn't need them, not give them away. Absolutely crazy. He didn't even say it was for safekeeping...