Reviews for Bearings
stephrob92 chapter 31 . 11/8
This has been the most wonderful Harry/Hermione story I've read. It truly is an amazing read.
studley24 chapter 31 . 10/19
I do love this story, a small question tho, is Lunas' date of death an error (May 4th 1981 - May 4th 2021), otherwise what caused her death at a mere 40 years of age?
I find it totally unbelievable that Harry would give away the two things he has of his father's i.e. the invisibility cloak (a family heirloom) and the map, and the one reminder he has of sirius, the firebolt. He would put them in his vault if he didn't need them, not give them away. Absolutely crazy. He didn't even say it was for safekeeping...
mwinter1 chapter 31 . 7/3
Cool story
Ebullientjenn chapter 1 . 6/14
What an absolutely delightful story! I loved the harmony dynamics. My only criticism is that sometimes it seemed too happy?
Very happy guest chapter 31 . 5/2
Hi

I really liked how this story came to an end. I like that most of the holes were covered up and that it was placed in a biography like format.

would it be possible to continue this story from the bio, like for example how the Malfoy situation worked out.

thanks

Guest
Mintley8 chapter 31 . 4/25
Wow! Thank you x
Truly excellent. I'm sorry you found your time constrained in writing all of this book as I think the story would have been fantastic. I did really enjoy what you wrote and look forward to taking a look at your other works.
Lord Barinthus chapter 24 . 4/7
After Harry's interesting and excellent presentation on Leadership for his class final, I was expecting and looking forward to a final 11th hour speech from Harry before voting day, and was extremely disappointed we didn't get it. We didn't need to see a ton of campaigning, but we didn't see a single speech or debate, so their entire run felt clinical with no heart.
Lord Barinthus chapter 16 . 4/7
From the moment Arthur and Amos had that convo, I've been praying this is what would happen. YESSSSS!
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 4/6
A fictional letter from an unknown house-elf just made me cry. What have I come to?
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 4/6
I'm loving this, and the premise! Is Harry capable of wandless magic? When he left the common room he "stuck his hand out and summoned his Firebolt."
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/27
I'm convinced the author just wrote this for LULZ and doesn't understand that some reviews offer constructive criticism. Oh well your loss not mine! :)

I have an idea for a fanfic I would love to write of Harry deciding after watching planes land towards Heathrow that he wants to be a pilot growing up because flying is natural for him and takes flying lessons paid for by Petunia and Vernon hoping the class will be a good way to keep his freakyness down if he is kept distracted.

There is no actual age limit to fly with an instructor as long as you go thru ground class first and can have good motor skills to reach the controls and obey instructions.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/27
I wonder how much snow it would take to shut down classes for Hogwarts? I wonder if they would follow the primary schools in closures where if primary schools close then they close too?

I wonder if Hogwarts has any *day* students that don't participate in the quidditch crap and just do their studies then flooing home or something each night?
Aletha chapter 31 . 1/23
I love this story so much I wish you'd write many more .
I believe I've read everything you've written. . . 2x ! LOL