Reviews for Stuck
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
gaara x neji!
MD13 chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
can I please get the other chapters? I love this story
charlieslion chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Can you please mail me the next chapters?

Thank you. I really like this story.
Arli chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
HEY great story keep it up
Golden Vixen chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Hey, I'm really interested in this story. Would it be okay if you email me the other chapters?
LittleCrane chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
damn it... i wanna read the rest lol... but good luck publishing your manga!

LittleCrane
doragon chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!i really dont want to give you my email for the chapters just cause i dont really know not saying you shouldnt try to publish your manga but please continue the story ON !
Kuro49 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
OMFG! I can't believe you want to discontinue this fic XP So cruel...T.T Please PM later chappies to me XDD I love this story, Mister and Missus XDD So strange and funni XD Update soon, I hope

-hugs-

Kuro
green24 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
wah! continue continue continue! i luv this story! wah!

~green24
Naitachal666 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Itachi! Itachi! Itachi! Itachi! Itachi! Gotta put him with ITachi!

Ok, had to get that out of my system. Well, this is actually pretty good. Best out of the ten or so I've read tonight, and better yet out of all the ones I've read this week tahat aren't on my alert list. Which means: SWEET story.
north.mirror chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I'm a twisted little child and here's my view upon who should be paired with who since you said the pairings shall be decided from you, your beta, and your reviewers which is that I am one of your reviewers! I think Gaara and Neji should be together of course because they make the cutest couple; now here's the twisted part eheheheeh! I love myself! Itachi likes Sasuke so Sasuke should grow feelings for him back after Itachi shows interest in Gaara or Sai! As for who Sai should be paired with... I'm clueless because I'm not into Sai that much but that might change after he actually jumps out of the manga and into the anime series.

-Ok, lets me stop my long review with my final words!

UPDATE SOON I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

P.S- I like how you kept everything Gaara & Itachi in character in this first chapter I hope you do so in the long run.

0ko
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
I think that Gaara should end up with Neji or Itachi or maybe Sasuke, but who asked for my opinon. Anyway, plz update soon!
barisu chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
luvin' it, cant wait 4 da next 1!
green24 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
X3 omg that was hilarious! i can't wait till the next chapter! so u beta update soon.
Pikadaj chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
kinda fun fic, lil' short but i guess that's okay as long as you try to update on a regular basis to make up for that.

i hope gaa-chan ends up with neji of gaara, sai is kinda... boring in my opinion ;

good luck with the next chap though