Reviews for Crimson Twilight
lilytames chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like it
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
cool do you have any other will/phobos fics if so let me know on this site or any others.
Emblandensia chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I love it!

Can you make a second chapter?
DeadAccount80 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
ABSOLUTLY FUKIN BRILLIANT!
Xelena chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I rather liked it. at least phobos' didn't kill her
IronButterfly12 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
HOLY SHIT! this ruled! Is this a oneshot? Please don't make it a one shot!
Black-Cat-Max chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
First off, I'm sorry. I say that because I'm going to sound snobbish here, even though I hate doing things like that. _

That aside, I personally have a deep, loving respect for stories where evil wins. 99.9% of all fanfics seem to involve romance and the good guys coming out on top, so it's nice to see people occasionally writing something dark and piercing.

In your closing comments you said it's not very good... and while I agree with the 'not very' part, I see some real potential in here (being snobbish, again). If it were longer, with more preamble and more attention to detail (maybe cutting the story into small sections and fleshing each section out into a full-sized chapter), I think this could be really good fare. Of course, I'm just Mr. Random T. Author, so take my opinion for whatever you think it's worth.

Not great, but I still liked it. I hope you'll do more and improve, because you've got interesting concepts.
BunnyKitty4434 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow...you made that pairing cute, I didn't really mind that violence or anything, and wanted to know will you write another Will/Phobos story? Byes now. Smileys. -
Lisifa chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Sad, and short, but very well written. It was really good. Plus it had no CxC crap and it has two of my favorite pairings! As far as I can say, I'm loving it! LoL :D
Awaiko chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This is pretty good. I'm not a fan of W.I.T.C.H., but I think I understood pretty much all of this.

Good job!
Seniya chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Ah...violence, pointlessness. I love it! Isn't it odd how we always kill of Cornelia first?

And thank you for the compliments! You're too kind. Please, keep up the good work.
Invader Spyder chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Not very Good? Its great! Nicely writen, can't wait to see more from you ;)
TF22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I liked it And I think that WillXPhobos is a good pairing. So I think the story was quite sweet, since Will basically fell in love with the person who killed all her friends. Don't see that every day.