Reviews for Lean On Me
Graziella chapter 6 . 10/24
Amazing ! I hope you can find an opportunity to carry on this story . I will be looking forward to reading it.
VioletErin.26 chapter 6 . 7/20
Aww. How sweet. Short and sweet. Love Vader and luke
Brievel chapter 6 . 6/6
I loved every minute of it.
Brievel chapter 5 . 6/6
I love how you've made the characters in this.
Brievel chapter 4 . 6/6
I am... totally unnerved. It's Palpatine, isn't it? Same speech patterns, same hidden-look...
Brievel chapter 3 . 6/6
I like Kolton Nova, I'm glad he's not a part of it.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 1/17
I just don't understand why it makes sense to go after Vader. Leaving him MIA would the Alliance's best bet and if he were up to something and not dead like they hope, it's not like they could stop him from whatever he's doing. Tracking him is pointless but I guess it's necessary to make the plot work.
Ribke chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
HAN SHOT FI- no wait, that one was in the cannon. HAN TOSSED THE LIZARD THINGIES FIRST!
Daniel6 chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
In other words, you did your homework. It was a story worthy from the mind of George Lucas. Or J.J. Abrams. :-)
T. Alana M chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
That was great! :D Will Leia ever find out that she's Luke's sister though? 0.0
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
I think this really needs a sequel because there's a loose thread in regards to Leia.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
More pwease?
MissCHSparkles chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
good story, I wonder if Obi Wan would have showed up at some point to talk to Vader. And maybe reveal who Leia is. Then there's master yoda, that would have been interesting. I honestly didn't see Palaptine as being the one holding Vader captive, that was really unexpected.
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant stuff.
Pokemonfan1235 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
You should make a squeal. Its a very good story.