Reviews for Lean On Me
T. Alana M chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
That was great! :D Will Leia ever find out that she's Luke's sister though? 0.0
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
I think this really needs a sequel because there's a loose thread in regards to Leia.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
More pwease?
MissCHSparkles chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
good story, I wonder if Obi Wan would have showed up at some point to talk to Vader. And maybe reveal who Leia is. Then there's master yoda, that would have been interesting. I honestly didn't see Palaptine as being the one holding Vader captive, that was really unexpected.
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant stuff.
Pokemonfan145 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
You should make a squeal. Its a very good story.
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Good story.

Spark
serious starwars fan chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
it would be sort of hard, but awsome id you wrote a sequel
nocks chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Yeah - I'm sure many people pointed this out, but you sort of messed up in your description of Zeltros.

Isn't it supposed to be the ultimate 'party planet', a neverending celebration (or the look for an excuse to have one!) going on all the time? Plus, the Zeltron pheromones were also omitted - which would've made for some intresting thoughts on Luke's part. I mean, how could you ignore the delicious things that might have come out of that? You had one chance to make Luke appear as though he were high, and you blew it.

Yeah, well, jokes aside... it was good, really. Somewhat short, and didn't explore Vader actually interacting with the Alliance. I'd write a fic like that - but I can't. Really, I'd just mess it up and be really embaressed and delete it from my profile. But it was good! Thanks for it!
anemix chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Good story. I really like father/son stories.
w- easy enough chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
aw, that was nice.
wild wolf free17 chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Awesome AU!
Ekiushi chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Oh wow. That was good. But shortish, but I suppose that's alright. I already stayed up much longer then expected after accidentally stumbling across this story.
twisterblake chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
hey great chapter
Teleia chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
Great story, wonderful idea. Very exiting to read. If you decide to write a sequel I'd be more than happy to read it!