Reviews for Darkness Falls
courtney chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
great ending! i only wish the story wasnt over yet. but it was great hope to see more stories from u
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
Aww, it's ended :( That was a cool story, and I'm glad they got the Shadow. If they get the Mutant X dvd's at the library I may check them out now :) Will look forward to your next story, but I'll review in the fandoms I know though-but I do know a lot of them, so if I don't review it's just that I haven't seen the series. I still love your work. Great job, and I hope you have a great day :)
Raven524 chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Cool ending...great story!
kai0707 chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
this is an awesome story, i love it! i wonder what Brennan has planned, cant wait to find out! update soon please!
Windyfontaine chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Yay! They have a plan! Aha, I knew the cross would help, lol :) Good update, can't wait for the next!
Raven524 chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Cool...sounds like we have a plan! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
courtney chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
yep i check it all the time. more suspence OH NO! WAT WILL BREENAN DO? it keeps getting better i love it PLEASE update soon. this is my fav story
courtney chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
its getting even better LOVE THE CLIFFHANGERS. i love this story so much. every few mins. i check to see if u update. plaese bew chapter soon
Windyfontaine chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Ah, good update. Glad he came out of the dream, and that was neat that Emma went in the dream to help him. So the cross could work as a weapon? Cool. I also liked the phasing part :D Will look forward to more :)
Raven524 chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Hm...so the cross is the key? Great job! I really like the way you capture the characters...you have them down really well. Can't wait for the next update!
court chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Y DIDNT ANYBODY THINK OF THIS SOONER? I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. PLEASE NEW CHAPTER SOON IM GOIN TO DIE.
Pand chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
That was another fantastic update! Man...I so totally love your fic!

I hope somebody finds Brennan in time! He way to HOT to die! *Giggles childishly* I LOVE the suspense you are buliding up. Cant wait for the next update.

Pand
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Good chapter, Brennan and Shalimar make a nice couple, but I guess he's a little too wired to be with anyone right now :) Hope the team can wake him up in time. I'm fine with this, but I guess if there is going to be kissing or a lot of violence you may want to make it a T rating. Will let you know when I post it. Have a good day :)
Pand chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
OMBFG! This fic is bloody amazing! You are an amzing writer and i love the idea you came up with for this fic!

Please update soon! I need to know what is going to happen to brennan and his friends.

Pand.

BTW: Will their be any specific pairings in this fic?
Pand chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Whoah! This sounds like an awesome fic! cant wait to see what is gonna happen next!