Reviews for Eggs For Breakfast
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Great story x)

Thank you !
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
AWWW! This is so cute! It really made me smile. I can almost imagine that scene happening.

Also, it really calls for a sequel. I want to know where this is going (or rather, I know, but I want to read it.) :)

heidi
Saena chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I added this story to my favorites a while back, but never actually commented to tell you how hilarious I find it. :) Even several rereads later it's still really amusing. It's the little things- Wilson snoring like "some sort of disused power tool", and hair "like a wild animal with stage two rabies." You have a talent for description. :) But my favorite lines of all:

"Descending behind Wilson gracefully was probably best left to Olympic gymnasts, or possibly Moira from Paediatrics. She had that athletic musculature which suggested creative sex. Maybe he should mention it loudly to Wilson next time they were on level three."

Always makes me giggle, without fail. :D Great job!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was adorable :) I absolutely loved it, and the part where House touched his neck and then up to his hair was absolutely perfect. I loved it! You really captured the whole pre-slah thing they have going, where its constant flirtation over and over :)

Very cute!
Little Lenny chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Little Lenny:I was afraid it would be too un-slashy!

Extra Persona:But, no! It was really good. No real errors in writing and in-character for both of them. And very cute!
yvette chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Fantastic! Subtle is a brilliant thing... Love it!
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very cute and fluffy. Much, much love.
Rani chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
...*hugs asynca* This was so good. Cute without beeing sappy and smooshy. You must continue. Or I will hunt you down!

Rani
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
hehe...that was cute
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
UST! UST! UST! HoYay! UST!

This was CUTE. They slept together. ;] Sequel, maybe?
Aemilia chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This story is rediculously cute without being overly sappy. It gave me a serious case of the warm fuzzies. Which is not a bad way to start the morning.

Housebroken? HAHAHAHA. You clever thing, you.