Reviews for Home
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I liked how, unlike other SS fics, this one wasn't too...high-school-romancey-cliched. You should write more SS! :D
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
-blinks- I've... never thought you were going to write such a SakuSyao story. I thought you were straight on KuroFai. ... Haha, guess not.

I've read many SakuSyao stories; from Card Captor Sakura and Tsubasa. Most of them have been the usual "Omg I think I love you" kinda story (Well, some with an un-original story line and such) but... I don't know. I think I like your KuroFai stories much better (No offence. x_o) but I think it was a great idea to take a whack at SakuSyao. -applauds-

And... the whole idea of seeing Sakura really depressed amuses me. And the real Syaoran. Hm. He never really would feel 'welcome' now, would he?

I'll be looking forward to any one-shot/multi-chapitred story you plan to write; most likely KuroFai since I'm not much of a SakuSyao person anymore (Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE's section needs more KuroFai, don't you agree? I just can't get enough of that couple.) so yeah. ... -thumbs up-

And more profile browsing...

-Muffinizer, nyo.
masssssssive chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
i really liked this. it was sad but so..the

ack i cant explain it

lets

blah

love it
the tangerine otaku chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Bittersweet's a good word for it... yeah. *sniffles* I miss him too, Sakura-hime...;

Very nice. Would love to see some more for this pairing from you. :3
ru-kun chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Oh, so sad and pretty. Thank you.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
ButtonPinCollector chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This is nice. kinda sad, but nice.
Luinramwen chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
A lovely change of pace! Very cute, but with that bittersweetness about it that comes with Syaoran's... guilt? (don't know what else to call it...) You made me want to hug the real!Syaoran even more than I already do. This is the second real!Syaoran piece I've read this morning that looks into the way he thinks and deals with him as a person with feelings and thoughts both like and unlike the other Syaoran, and all I can say is... it's about damn time!

Thank you for updating with this piece. I'll keep an eye out for more of your work!
Sabayon chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I'm very impressed! I love fic that deals with post chapter 120 stuff so well! In admiration.