Reviews for Speed Dial
Krissy chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING
l chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
I liked this, i like fics where Alec gets hurt and Max worries about him. I absolutely hate logan. This was a good fic but i was hoping for more of Max chasing after Alec, this was mostly Alec being jealous and losing her. But i still liked it so thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
MaddAlice chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
I very much enjoyed this fic; it was surprisingly more addictive than I thought it would be )
Konoha's White Fang chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
This is amazing, AMAZING! This story combined all emotions in a very neat and beautiful way. Amazing work!

Take care and have a great week!

~KWF~
ZkKtTysoul chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
Very good story. I never noticed the struggle you had in the story. It flowed well and the dialog was flawless. This is a great story. It may be my favorite of yours so far. But I still have a few more to read. Thanks!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
The story keeps getting better and better. I enjoyed how you brought some of the issues of the past out. And the boat seen was good. The dialog fits them well, stupid Alec. Sounded like something stupid he would say.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
I've read 3 chapters so far and it keeps getting better and better. I like the twist, psycho doctor. I also liked the banter between Max, Biggs and Chase. Please tell me Irv isn't going to try anything sick and wrong.
Shirley chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
I hope you are still reading these. Thanks for the Epilogue, I always need a happy ending. I loved your story.
Lutheyl chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
You've got to change that Adventure/General to ANGST girl! I was so afraid, I'd never read another story if this one ended badly...THANK GOD it didn't! :) So...where's the rest of it!
Lutheyl chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
I may just give up fanfiction altogether if this doesn't end happily...
Lutheyl chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
i loved this line "You don’t just go walkin’ around into knives by accident" LOL! Great stuff!
alliekiwi chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
A fabulous read - great story line and excellent characterisation.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
He found her, he found her, he found her. And she's working as a plumber? Poor Alec- all jealous- LOVED it. Poor guy though. NO FREAKING WAY! They're going to shut down and not share their feelings and just let each other walk out of their lives again? I love Zane- how he refused to let Alec get the wrong idea was classic. Nice title to the list btw- keep the humor coming. I love how they're finally opening up to each other- phew! And they just have to find some way to help Biggs- even if he is two states away. Yay! Yay! Yay! They finally figured it out. Good :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
Okay, so you totally made me wonder, but I kind of figured you were doing that to us on purpose, at the beginning. Logan was really decent. Why couldn't she have talked to OC instead of Logan though? The whole scene where she said goodbye was heartwrenching- gave me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. If either one had just really opened up- it would have fixed everything. If only Logan had said something about her being in love with Alec while he was watching them. Yeah, I figure if there wasn't an epilogue to this thing, during which I sincerely hope you fix everything, that I would most definitely be upset with this chapter. As it is, I'm witholding judgment until I've read the complete ending.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 11 . 6/1/2008
Enjoyed the line, "Hey, they were X5’s, dramatic entrances were their thing." Santa was funny. I like how you kept up the humor. So, Angel is one of the ones that was picked up because she's gifted, right? I noticed it before in the previous chapter- it's like she's telepathic or something. Okay, so at first I was thinking- another gun shot, that's doable, he's had plenty of those. But through his temple? No way. He's got to be okay.