Reviews for New York, New York
spiritedghost chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
So not the slayer then?
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
curiouser and curiouser. (smiles) Never saw Joan coming.
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Just found this story. I can't believe you killed Buffy, however knowing BTVS universe I assume you are bringing her back. You are (looks at you really hard) bringing her back right? Right? Oh the story is complete so I will know shortly. Thanks. I like it.
Secret Slayer chapter 7 . 6/30/2007
i thought this was such a cute story! I normally dont like stories where Spike is human because i think him being a vampire is what makes him, him. but this was really good, i didnt mind it at all. well written! )
David G Moody chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
Good story with a good concept.
MadTom chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
I liked it. It's not the first "Buffy dies, then comes back to life with amnesia and Spike finds her and helps her get her memory back" story out there, but it's good in its own way!
AutumnSoleil chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
That was a cute chapter, i like Anya wanting to name the baby Buffy! Hope you update soon!
Wentzie72 chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
AW great job i loved this chapter!
spikeismydaddy chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
oh

She is back, Buffy is back.

How are the others gonna react? This is so good, just one think...please dont make her lose the memory again, I want happy moments, they were in hell for 5 years.

Karla
twotoe chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
I can't wait either. Everyone gets to see that Buffy is alive. Yay! I am assuming and hoping that she still has her Slayer powers. It would be a bummer if not. They are part of her. I wonder if she noticed anything while being a street person. So many questions waiting for updates. Write quickly please.
Wentzie72 chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
Yay buffy is back! lol. great chapter!
stoppit and tidyup chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
Oh! What's goin on with Joan/Buffy? What's wrong with her? I NEED TO KNOW!
twotoe chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Dawm seemed a little unexcited or not very present perhaps at Joan probably being Buffy even if it is a Buffy that doesn't remember anything. Dawn knows all kinds of things are possible in heaven and Earth as she has seen. It just seems a little off to me I think. Joan even mentions that she used to know someone named Dawn she believes so she seems to be in there. Buffy seems to be there just out of reach. Our Buffy of course. I am excited about this story and look forward to the slayer making her reemergence and some lovely Spuffy in the future. Please update soon.
CaptainAyeSwan chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Oh PLZ update SOON!

Word Life,

Casey.
AutumnSoleil chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Oh, thats so sad! I hope Buffy/Joan gets her memory back! Can't wait for more!