Reviews for Broken Moonbeams
Wisdom Of The Water chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
How was that crappy. I love it.
steeve chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
is that in Fangs POV?that would be so are you saying that this is crap?this is Leonardo Divenchi-anger,sorrow,loath,forgiveness,hatred,love,blood,rain,pain-in printed word!and who said 11 years dont understand what they read?[thats right,im 11.]
MinxJaguar chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
i love it even though it is sad *tear* its so deep and deppressing but still a little uplifting...

Brite:)
llamacheez chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
AMAZAHZING, darling.

Really.

Sad, but amazing.
XIrishXDreamerX chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
whoah. that was so well written i feel like i just had an english class lesson! jeez louis! that was great

sad but awesome

depressing and i loved it
PinkGun chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
*sigh*

I do love this one...
888888888888888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
wow that was amazingly intense. Congratulations on a story well done.
fangsgirl007 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Awe, i can't believe you killed him! (BTW i know you know me from the MR site. lol) Anyway, great fic, even if it is sad.
edge-of-reality chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
omg...this is amazing. the words and emotions and everything in between blend so well together. awesome one-shot.
Greenmjolnir chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow. That sounds alot like how i felt a few days ago, but minus the betrayl.

I like who you dedicated it too. _
Ashily chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Beautiful, as usual.

Is this at all related to "World Full of Nothing"? You do imply a series of songfics.
sarah1456320 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
VEry good. I was really touched by this fanfic. I'm not quite sure who these people are, but I have an idea.

Almost made me cry.
wondertitch chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Ah, I see you liked Ashley's Idea of making me cry lot and made a fanfic with the same idea in mind.

Seriously though, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up on end, I saw him in the alleyway. You have a magnificent, nah, beautiful way with the words.
SamanthaFantasyFan chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Whoa, that was extremely deep and depressing.
filmmakersdream chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
... O.O woah. that was- woah. that's was increadible. just- god. i'm speechless. beautifully written.

maybe... do max's thoughts on the whole thing? that'd be cool. :) LOVED IT!