Reviews for Fortune's Fool
Moonys girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Thanks for Sirius' money and a saucy Remus ;-)
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aww! That was cute!
zeralda viperia chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
very intresting...
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aww... I love that last line. :D
metawolfagus chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
very cute! 5 stars for you!
purebristles chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Yes, I'm systematically going through all your fics and commenting on them because I'm procrastinating doing an essay. Not the best of reasons for reviews, but hey, if you're anything like me you'll like getting love notes from people anyway. Oh, and GREAT JOB on this flirt-by-proxy fic!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Whe-e-e-e! A fun little R/T fic. I greatly enjoyed it. Nice to see that even though it couldn't be a part of A Star Danced, you let us all read it!

Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 9/16/2006

I'm half tempted to leave it at that, since that was all I could think of when I got to the end, but that wouldn't be a very good review, so I'm going to think of something else to say. I love the last paragraph, especially since it ties in so well both with their future and Tonks's tugging him by the hand at the beginning. And the way that Remus's was trying to logic his way out of believing predictions that are just cryptic enough to *be* a charlatin's lines, even though the reader knows they're actually going to happen.

Just an awesome fic.

spacedout86 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh! That is so cute! lol

Long live Remus/Tonks shipping.

Yay! I get a pocketful of Sirius' money! WOOT! lol, and I pick Saucy Remus ;)
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Ooh! nice outtake. :) Mm, saucy Remus. -
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 9/7/2006

No Seer, huh? Nice.

Very nice fic! Love the ending! (oo, and Saucy Remus is pretty sweet, too...)

Good job!
raykoRavenclaw chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
i don't know about a pocketful of Sirius' money, but i wouldn't mind just a pocketful of Sirius. :D

It was good, I like what the lady said to them, how she described them, and what was to happen. I also like the holding hands thing, it's sweet.

Something-French-Sounding chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hah. Seers.
Lady Bracknell chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I'm really glad you decided to post this. I was half-expecting the fortune teller to be the drag queen from earlier, but I liked the character you created. I imagine she looked a bit like Mavis from Will o'the Wisp (which you've probably never seen... but if you had...).

Remus' 'No cat' line was hilarious, and I liked how he was trying to talk himself out of believing the predictions, and yet not quite succeeding. And I think it probably goes without saying that hand-holding is always appreciated.

Anyway, I think I'll take Saucy Remus for a spot of Rumpology ;).
BonesFan999 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I loved your story... adding it to favorites!