Reviews for Alone
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 4/30
Are you kidding me... a Highschool Fic?! Label that shit. I wasted my time looking at this because you failed to label it a HIGH SCHOOL FIC!
Nyrgh chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
No. The last ending was perfect. This one was too sad. :/
Natylol chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
This ending was so sad but at the same time awesome, I think that don't makes senses, anyway loves this story but I prefer ending one.
Bri chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
Mello! Just thought id write again. think i mentioned you did an amazing job beore right? Well, i for one, adore this story! It is Supah Dupah amazing Senpai! I loved every chapter that you have written! Your story was very intresting! i love you! - u -" uh wait...no homo...i mean i love you for writting this addictingly awesome Zolu story. Thank you! 3
Bri chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
Yosh! i just thought id write a review on this whole story line here. First off, well done ' w '! I found myself hooked onto

this story but chapter two. "I must know what happend next!" i would shout at my self mentally. haha, and if you're wondering...yes im a HUGE Zolu fan. Ive read alot of stories but you're in my top five Zolu favorites. 3 the story is fuuny, has action, anticipation, romace. I truely enjoy reading your stories. By the way, this is the third time reading you story and even though I know what happens I still find myself reading your stories as if I had just saw it. Very excellent work!
Everythinganime14 chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
*sobs* In dont like the alternate ending, it made me cry too much.
caring16 chapter 24 . 10/13/2011
This was a really good story like the alternate ending sad but good
bri chapter 23 . 3/23/2011
Ah! i loved all of your story! i was almost about to cry when i thought zoro had died! but he didnt so im happy! zolu! 3

you r truely an amazing writer! keep going ur amazin!
I.Michaela chapter 24 . 10/1/2010
I prefer the first ending over this one. It's kind of sad that Zoro and Luffy never got to reveal their feelings for one another before he died...or to hear Zoro's last words. However, this chapter was pretty well written though
I.Michaela chapter 23 . 10/1/2010
This story was pretty awesome. I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. Can't believe that Luffy killed Crocodile...he's not usually the killing type.
kashinontie chapter 24 . 7/26/2010
just ta tell ya ive read all of ur chappies but never really reviewd i love ur stories i read most of urs and waiting for some yaoi action!i really love ur stories but if its not anny trouble for u maybe a little lemon (wink wink) lloll and cant wait till u finish the next chappie
Kishimaru Rose chapter 23 . 9/9/2009
OMFG! That was so kawai! !XDXDXDXD I luved how the girls stalked off saying "all hawt guys are gay" *noids* its so true. But I was so afraid Zoro was dead...maybe the secret chappy is a smex scene? its an amazing atory i will so recommend.
naruto eated gir's baconsoap chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
ow... that marine hurt... any way... ACE! WOT-NESS! *does epic noodle dance in celebration*
naruto eated gir's baconsoap chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
1)I just started reading this so its not my fault i didn't review earlier!

2)OMG! XD! Zoro feels... hot, and bothered! XD! fave chapter in the comedy section for sure! I was laughing so hard that my brother came into the room. He thought i was hard a seizure and almost called 911, and apparently my face was blue too! VERY VERY GOOD! teehee!
naruto eated gir's baconsoap chapter 8 . 12/27/2008
AH! THE DOOM MONKEYS! THEY ARE SO... DOOM-FULL!

any way, great job. i really like it so far! XD