Reviews for Twilight Friday
darknessdragon13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
its like the movie gone in 60 seconds i went on to google videos to see the trailer beyblade style but it don't have it :( but i love the story.
Kaz-za-15 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
I really like how you portrayed the characters in this. Plz update as soon as you can.
Black zodiac chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I like the plot very much. A mafia underground run by a Hiwatari family. Hm. Please update soon...
Amber Birch chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Dude, has it really been two years? I had to dig in my meory for a while when the new chapter poppen up in my mailbox, but as soon as I layed eyes on the summary, I knew exactly which story it was. Gotta love it. Just... don't wait two years for the next update, alright?

~Fuurai
Dragon Reverb chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
more pls
slowlyresonates chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Wow, Chiya! To say that I was shocked at your update is an understandment-I just could not believe it. This was such an awesome, well-paced chapter. I very much enjoyed it, as always.

June is just around the corner, so I'll be anxiously be waiting for the next instalment.

Great job, hon. :)

Fairysky chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Wow...now that was unexpected.

It's pretty strange too since I just watched Gone In 60 Seconds, then re-read the first chapter of this, on Tuesday I think. Maybe you got my telepathic 'Please update' waves.

Absolutely fantastic chapter, as ever. I was pretty cut up about Holly though, she was the last person I thought 'the girl' could mean.

I really can't wait for the next chapter, and even if it's not till June. Really in comparison, that's a pretty short wait.

Amber Birch chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
*kicks Chiya's butt into gear* Get your ass moving! You've got a story to write! (Translation: love it! Please update! *begs*)
DarkAngelita chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
omg this sound like an awesome story! u should definatly continue! shit its soo good!
Rising Pheonix chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
-drools-

More...give...me...more...

-hands over cookies- move it and update. Yes, I'll review the other fics, I just got time to review only one at the moment...long story with my stupid Egypt report.

Oh, and I've got some of BOY written, not much though ; gomen!

And college? You okay there?
Saber Ice chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This is a really good start to your story. Keep up the good work.
Kaikouji chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Hey HauntedAngel,

I like. i was hoping there'd be more but i guess thats what updatings for. write more.

Later

kaikouji
Truble chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
YOU GO GO GO CHICA!

As you know I think this fic is WKD! Your rock at writing so I'm really really glad your writing another beyblade fic. N we! Mi gets her pick of Chase AND Tala how lucky is that BITCH! My lil bitch! :P

Make sure you continue or I will hunt you down, coz you know...

I know where you live!

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

UPDATE SOON WOMAN!
Fairysky chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Yay Chiya! You actually put it up, I'm so glad that you did, another story to get obsessed and stalk you about, wow aren't you lucky!

Another brilliant chapter as usual, Gone in 60 seconds Beyblade Heaven, hehe. All my favourite OC's are back in action and ready to battle. I do hope Fred and Nick will get a role.

Thanks for the dedication by the way that was so sweet, except for Laura, I've never had a chapter dedicated to me before, I shall treasure it, lol!

Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter, I get the feeling its gonna be great!

slowlyresonates chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Well bloody worth continuing! Oh my goodness, like I told you last night this is going to be so awesome! I am so excited, hehe! Thank you so much for the wonderful dedication, it means a lot. I feel really shitty today so I didn't go into work but you have cheered me up, Chiya! You have seriously gotta keep this one rolling, chuck and my beloved Eye of the Storm, girl, I love that fic!

Much love,