Reviews for The Beginning of the End
peaceandlove chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
Are you going to continue? I ask because I remember first reading this a few years ago, when you first started, and OBSESSING over this and I think it would be a shame to leave unfinished it truley is one of the best works I've read on this site, I think you should :)
MissForgetfulMe chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Whoa, never knew Sheng gong wu meant that! Thanks for the knowledge! Oh and I love the Dashi playboy concept XD It was hilarious!
MissForgetfulMe chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hmmm, nice XD Interesting stuff!
Wicked Girl99 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
I really, really, really, really, REALLY, want to know what happens in the last chapter.
Wicked Girl99 chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
TheDreamChaser chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
This is a great story. I hope you still plan to update it. Please?
Michelle-Lorres chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
I hope you update this story soon. It looks to be really interesting.
now-you-see-me chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
Please post the rest I want to know what happens next. Also how Wuya turned evil in the first place? We all know Chase's story but what made Wuya turn? Also I want to see some Wuya/Dashi action! It just seems right. (I dissipate into the night)
Avalon's mists chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
I love this story so very much. I know people have lives and the such, but it's been years. So if you are not going to continue this because of a more pressing engagement any objection to posting that bits of 7.2 you said you had in the authors note?
kitty-nami chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Hi I really like your syroy, and look forward to reading the next chapter. :D
amethyst chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Great story. Pls update soon.
lin-lin chapter 8 . 3/29/2009