Reviews for Scarecrow
Lynnai chapter 9 . 1/11
I know better than to expect any updates of this story since its been 10 years. But nevertheless it was an enjoyable read.
jackita chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
This story is totally out of the ordinary. Very exiting and very interesting.
It is a pity that this abandoned :(
I would love to know as folows.
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
...
...
... Letting out an intense, silent scream here.
This is a fantastic piece of suspense/mystery, I absolutely love how you built up the underlying tension!
This is quite different from anything I've read so far featuring the characters of Kakashi and Sakura, and I love it!
Butbutbut... is there any chance you'll continue this story one day? :'D I have the feeling you cut it off just before the conclusion XD
In any case, have a nice day~
girlgeorge chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
I can only inform you how wonderful this story is but the shame is that it was last updated in2007. WHAT HAPPENS? I would love love to find out. If you ever find it in your heart to continue this I'd be there reading and reviewing. If not its a very good story and I've enjoyed it very much so up to this point!
Kashibabe chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Pls update plssssss
Faraheim chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
I'm glad that you stopped writting there 'cause i don't feel like knowing what happened to him either*shudders*
The You of Yesterday chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Nooooooo!
I was really hoping you'd left this at a point after the big reveal!
Ah well, after all these years there's little change you'll pick this up again so I'll have to use my imagination to finish the story :-(
It's been a very intriguing read though, thank you.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Nice ending! No, really, good job.
There isn't a cliffhanger leaving me ranting, nor do I want anymore. There's a reason why it's horror, afterall.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Huh. And you sad the romance would be minimal. I thought it was everywhere at the end!
Granted, the set back after that when she realizes he's gotten to close to her won't be fun, but that doesn't change the cuteness off it all!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
It was definitely Akira. Since apparently all medics are psychos...
Kakashi's made progress! That possessive, scary type of progress which makes Sakura want to run away and never see him again progress, but at least it's progress!
And Sakura, too. I applaud your bravery. I know I wouldn't handle that nearly as well...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Awww maaan it pains me big time to see that this fic hasnt been updated in ages...
Gal Can't Help It chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Well, I'm still gonna add this to my "follow" pile, just in case you decide to add more and toss a lifeline down that cliff you have us all hanging from.
travellerslover chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
THE FUCK?! THAT'S HOW THIS STOPS? UPDATE YOU EVIL, MAGICAL FANFIC FAERIE!
I mean this with the utmost respect. xoxoxo
travellerslover chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
what is going ooooooon?!
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
With a little work, this could be an amazing story. Ask someone to edit for you; there are some grammatical errors that could use some smoothing-out. That aside, I like the way you write.

Great examples:
"He looked different. Yes, different was the most accurate word she could think of, but then different could take on many meanings."

"Kakashi was ancient in the sense of history but not of age... it was too surreal. To her he was like a man from an...old folk tale brought to life..."

Not-so-great example: "She couldn't remember with a fog covered mind."

Please edit this story and keep writing! I'd love to know how it ends.