Reviews for Irresistible Force
Maxmanatarms chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
More pls! Awesomeness
Shard-01 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I've reviewed this story once or twice before but I'd like to say again how much I like this story. I continue to check up on it from time to time hoping it's been updated. I thought I had read that you were going to continue this one, I hope that hasn't changed. Anyway I look forward to reading more.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
AWESOME!
shard01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I just love this story and I'm glad to see your going to be continuing it
oceanberserker chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Goddamn it man, seriously! You been keeping all of us in the lurch for three years running now! I know and respect that you more than likely have you own life to look after not to mention your other stories, but if you can't find the time to continue this, then please pass it on to a good beta so we can all find out what comes next. I've seen too many good stories like this one get written up and stop at one or a few chapters minimum and get tossed down the tubes. For God's sake man, don't let this one go down the same path!
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Well, it's been 3 years since you wrote this so I guess any expectations for a second chapter is moot. Too bad really. Sad that you're canceling your Naruto stories as well, I've been a fan of yours for quite a while and I especially enjoyed your two works on . One would think you could use fanfiction as a way to correct the injustices of Kishimoto's current choices and create your own ending, but your decision is yours.

I bid you a fond farewell and hope that you continue writing, but seeing your lack of activity online I don't really expect much.

Adieu!

KF
Meca Vegeta chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
is there anyway you would ever continue this story? it looks really interesting!
Legair chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hey Heart,

Abbsolutly loved this 1st chapt. cant wait 4 the next 1. I just hope you havent abandoned it.

Patiently waiting,

Legair
gulup chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is great. Any chance of a new chapter soon-ish? I'd love to see how a Keitaro who can just (physically, at least) ignore any beating that the canon version would experience would fare.
GunSmoke2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Awesome 1st chapter, can't wait for the next one.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Hmm, this is an interesting story, please update soon man, I'd like to see what happens in the future for Keitaro, ja ne.
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE THIS GODLY FIC? WHY! (By the way, very good)
Aondehafka chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
So... since you've abandoned your Naruto stories, does that mean we might be seeing more of this one sometime soon? Please?
Scrapper349 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Great stuff! I have to admit I love the idea of Keitaro having a spine without being a complete jerk, and I love his putdown of Naru. "So you're a lesbian. Gotcha." Classic stuff! (Just a side note - homosexuality seems to have a lot less of a stigma in Japan than in the Western world.) I hope that you develop the friendship between Motoko and Keitaro - she seems to have some sympathy towards him because of his eagerness to give up the power of the Juggernaut. (Yes I'm a sucker for Keitaro/Motoko fics, even if they're just friends.) I also liked the reaction of Su's magic with Keitaro's magic - I've always found Su very hard to figure out in my writing, sogood luck!

So long as you keep putting out more chapters of this quality I'll keep reading this story. Now get back to work :)

P.S: Keep bashing Naru - she's a hypocritical lying bitch. At least when Motoko clobbered Keitaro it was because of honest misunderstandings. If you can find a way to give Naru some superhuman abilities and have a knock-down drag-out no-holds-barred brawl between her and Keitaro, I'll be very happy indeed.
Lyther chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
well this is certainly different, well im still laughing, keep up the good work
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »