Reviews for Yellow
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
"his is what he can carry around of Dean's to remember him by. He tucks it under Dean's pillow and falls asleep with one hand still on the yellow plastic." Ohmigod, that line hit home. Excellent glimpse into their lives. John means well, but he's so blind.

Nicely told!

Thank you for writing.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
How very, very sad this is. How can John leave a nine-year-old boy alone, especially one who has just learned about what his father does for a living? Just awful. Poor Sam!

Love, Robin
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Geez, this story hurt worse than I expected it would. I like how you made Sam a more mature nine year old than most people would have depicted him as; after all, he would have had a very good idea just what was out there in the dark, and he would have known about all the bad things that could happen.

It was painful when Sam fully realized that Dean could die that very night, and it just got worse when he kept the candy bag with him when he went to sleep. Good job with that. I think that was my favorite part of the the story. It highlighted the pain that the family went through on a regular basis, something that's hard to read about but that's also a bit cathartic.

Nice work.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Poor Samy... *hug*

Great little fic, Innie. I half expected a continuation with Sam actually facing the monster in his closet! That is, assuming there really was one. *wink*

Very nicely done,

emily
angel679 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Oh that was just sad. Really good but sad all the same.
Simone1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
That was so sweet! More please!