Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love of a Darkness
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Awesome! who will harry and Ron be with? Just out of curiosity
StarKurama chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
more please
StarKurama chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
oh man that was fun
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
this was getting really good and yet there hasnt been an update in 4 and 1/2 years. When will you update this fic? has it been abandoned? PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH THIS FIC! PLEASE! I really wish to know how this ends.
bluebeere chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
please continue... love the story
4 is for Clover chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
...why was the sugar high chapter the longest? o_O
Random Person chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Nice! I hope you post another chapter!
subaru1999 chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
wonderful story, i hope you someday decide to continue it!
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
I like it. I hope you update soon. It is an interesting story.
Lolchen chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
I must say I'm a little... disappointed. After it took you so long to get this chapter out, most of it was advertising different bands and songs. Honestly, I just skipped them. Then there was, what, four paragraphs about the plot? Not really best you could do. And I just realized how OOC you make the characters. True, that didn't bug me two years ago, but still... Just that Yami doesn't respect cats is ridiculous. He was taught who to respect and stuff in Ancient Egypt. It's like saying a female Muslim tap-dances naked in an Arabic pup in, hmm I dunno, maybe Iran?, where she grew up and was taught by the sternest parents who still watch over her.

This is rather a fun story for I'm-bored-out-of-my-mind days than something I can read seriously. Guess I'm in the wrong mood, then.

- and Bastet still doesn't have cold eyes. Make her go into Sekhmet mode if needs be ;P

lg

Lolchen
tamar chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
o thats funny! Those yamis are eating out of the palm of thier hands.
emo-foxkitten chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
is it tenshi? please write more!
emo-foxkitten chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
they could have been more srprised but it was good!
emo-foxkitten chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
i just now i love this story all ready!
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
not to be mean but was a little rushed but it was good