Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love of a Darkness
more please
StarKurama chapter 7 . 4/30
oh man that was fun
KagomeGirl021 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
this was getting really good and yet there hasnt been an update in 4 and 1/2 years. When will you update this fic? has it been abandoned? PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH THIS FIC! PLEASE! I really wish to know how this ends.
bluebeere chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
please continue... love the story
4 is for Clover chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
...why was the sugar high chapter the longest? o_O
Random Person chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Nice! I hope you post another chapter!
subaru1999 chapter 9 . 2/20/2010
wonderful story, i hope you someday decide to continue it!
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
I like it. I hope you update soon. It is an interesting story.
Lolchen chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
I must say I'm a little... disappointed. After it took you so long to get this chapter out, most of it was advertising different bands and songs. Honestly, I just skipped them. Then there was, what, four paragraphs about the plot? Not really best you could do. And I just realized how OOC you make the characters. True, that didn't bug me two years ago, but still... Just that Yami doesn't respect cats is ridiculous. He was taught who to respect and stuff in Ancient Egypt. It's like saying a female Muslim tap-dances naked in an Arabic pup in, hmm I dunno, maybe Iran?, where she grew up and was taught by the sternest parents who still watch over her.

This is rather a fun story for I'm-bored-out-of-my-mind days than something I can read seriously. Guess I'm in the wrong mood, then.

- and Bastet still doesn't have cold eyes. Make her go into Sekhmet mode if needs be ;P

lg

Lolchen
tamar chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
o thats funny! Those yamis are eating out of the palm of thier hands.
emo-foxkitten chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
is it tenshi? please write more!
emo-foxkitten chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
they could have been more srprised but it was good!
emo-foxkitten chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
i just now i love this story all ready!
emo-foxkitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
not to be mean but was a little rushed but it was good
Bluemoon4Sphinx chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Bastet: I've been mentioned! :D I'm finally being recognized for the goddess I am!

Amanda: Not really...you're a demon, actually. You just made yourself off to be a goddess so it would be easier to obtain the materials you needed to create the shadow items... which, in all honesty, weren't very original; just less powerful copies of the original items. You really put up a lot of effort for nothing, really. You just ended up getting murdered for it. Not very smart, if I do say so myself.

Bastet:...fuck you.

Amanda:Gladly!...Again, not really.

Bastet:#$ %#! :O

(Amanda: Sorry about that. We're having a bit of a spat right now,so i'm trying my best to annoy her.)

This is really interesting! Damn, you know, vault does the same thing to me. Love the stuff to death. Bakura's GOT to be embarassed by now! XD Aw, Yami's a little sicky.

As for the riddle, the only thing(or person, rather), I can think of at this point is Tenshi. If this is refering to the christian religon( which would be odd, considering the main characters are probably shinto and/or buddist and egyptian), the religious would meet at a church. Why are they there? Well both her names could be an answer; hikari, light,to worship/veiw the light of god, or tenshi, angel, so they'll become angels when they die.

Then again, this is just one big elaborate guess. Forgive me if i've taken up too much of your time with a wrong answer. XD

Like the story, please update soon!

-Amanda(AKA Beckara)