Reviews for Hero High
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 8/27/2007
Excellent job with all the characters.

Good to know Myu isn't that evil, but her species should come with a warning tag; 'Caution; don't get over-attached or risk getting heart-broken.'

Keep the good writing.
Data Seeker chapter 13 . 8/27/2007

Thanks for updating.

This chapter is good; the quality is creative; the interactions betweent the characters were amusing, profound and intense. I like that Ben seems to be improving in character. I hope Gwen follows soon.

Nice cliff hanger. I wonder how the fight with the bad guys will go, and what will happen with Ben, Gwen, Ren and Myu and the others.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The langauge is mostly clean; but there is a slang word at the end of the chapter I don't approve of. Please remove it.

The situations are proper; nothing suggestive or offensive.

No violence, or any other vile content.

Josephus Prime chapter 13 . 8/27/2007
Man, Ben outghta just slap dat bitch Myu. Hey, think you can include me in your fanfic? i like the idea of a furling having an Omnitrix..plus, maybe you can pair me up with Gwen! _ I'll send you a description if tis cool with you
Heero Mccloud chapter 12 . 8/16/2007
Great chapters please hurry up and write more chapters beacuse this is a good storie to let it go half baked. please hurry and write more.
SBM chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
i am enjoying this story

cannot wait for your next chapter
Tails Kitsune chapter 12 . 7/22/2007
Great Story. More please
Queen Of Underworld chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
Great chapter ,and can't wait to read more.
Data Seeker chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
Dear Author

Good chapter. Very informative, emotional, tense and slightly humorous.

Ben is torn up inside; he allowed himself to be used by Myu, and he owes his cousin an apology for accusing her of snitching; Gwen won't speak to him and Ren (who is with them)tells them at they are lucky to have each-other since she was outcasted by her family; then BAM! The school lockdown shuts off and the villains are invading the place. Though Ben didn't get the chance to say sorry; I think he will get the chance later. Maybe Ben and Gwen will very soon get an attitude adjustment.

The wholesome standards are high; nothing offensive.

Please update soon. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
Dear Author

Amusing chapter; good narration, discription and emotion. The character interactions and exchanges.

Here are amusing aspects of this chapter.

Nice to see that Ben begins working hard at his school.

Things are heating up; Ben gets into a fallen out with Gwen (it was amusing when Ren has a friendly talk with Ben about family relationships; she might have a positive influence on Ben).

Kevin is freed from the police by his rescuers (or kidnappers, hard to tell when Vilgax is the one who frees you from the police). Kevin gets a new Omnitrix, and plans to use it. I am amused as to where things are going.

Amusing (and emotional) when Myu breaks up with Ben because she was only playing with Ben, and she got Kevin into trouble, early on and spread lies about Gwen (looks like Ben owes Gwen an apology). I think its safe to assume that Myu is not a supervillain, but just a snobby student.

Kevin and his Master (if master is the right word), are up to something bad. I am very interested in what will happen next.

The wholesome standards are good.

The langauge is clean.

Glad you were unclear on certain details.

There is no extreme violence or any other vile content.

Data Seeker chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

I said it before and I will say it again: Creative chapter.

Ben, Gwen and Ren taking time off of school and going shopping was amusing and believable. I am getting a better understanding of Ren's character now; she is unemotional on the outside (though I don't know if its in her character or if all her species are like that), but she has a crush on Ben and thinks she is not pretty (though her psychology is slightly different humans). Gwen and Ben snooty attitude seems to be toneing down, though time will tell.

Kevin arrested for breaking major rules and blames Ben for his problems and someone captures him was intersting. I sense Kevin turned villain coming up.

Myu (who is flirting with Ben) seems only intersted in using him for her own selfish ends; though I still don't know if she is merely a snotty, manipulitive student, or a possible supervillain.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. I have to leave now. I will be back when I am able too. God bless.

Data Seeker chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Intersting chapter chapter; creative and well written (but you probably already know that).

Kevin seems to be getting irritable and more rebellous then usual; I think he is going to go villain (though there is a chance I am wrong). The plot involving Myu and her gang thickens, though I still have yet to see the outcome.

Ben seems to be improving, though that is yet to be determined. The exhanges between characters is amusing.

The wholesome standards are high. Nothing offensive; and certain details are handled well.

Data Seeker chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Another amusing chapter; creative and well written like the prevous chapters.

I like that Ben and Kevin didn't get away with their attempted stunt; boy they got off easy. If they have sense, they won't try that again.

Myu and her band are either just a bunch of snotty baised females; though there is a chance they are up to something more then just making things difficult for people they don't like.

Ren's opion on humans (they are strange) is amusing; and not far from the true.

The wholesome standards are good; nothing offensive or questionable.

Data Seeker chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Entertaining chapter; very creative and well written like the pervous ones.

The characters interactions were amusing; Ren likes Ben; Gwen doesn't understand it; the Student Myu and her group are up to something (seemingly intersting in getting Ben and Kevin in trouble), though I have yet to see what they really want.

The wholesome standards are pretty good, though slightly questionable.

Data Seeker chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Another good chapter; creative and well written.

Ben starting to wise up on his schooling; though he still has a lot to learn in other areas.

The conversation between characters in the cafeteria was interesting.

I didn't like Kevin and Ben trying to peek in the girls' locker room, though I am glad they didn't really get away with it.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

Some of the talk and situations in the chapter are questionable; though I am glad your not vivid on them at least.

Data Seeker chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Dear author

Good chapter. The quality is good like the prevous chapters.

The conversation between Ren and Gwen was very amusing; Ren tells Gwen that she has a crush on Ben; Gwen can't believe it, and their exchanges and misunderestandings of each-other due to differences in their cultures was very funny.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean; I have no problem with the slang words like heck and darn.

Some of the humor were questionable; but I am glad you didn't make them clearly offensive.

I hope Gwen (and Ben) get an attitude adjust before this fanfic has ended.

274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »