Reviews for Hero High
Data Seeker chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Entertaining chapter; very creative and well written like the pervous ones.

The characters interactions were amusing; Ren likes Ben; Gwen doesn't understand it; the Student Myu and her group are up to something (seemingly intersting in getting Ben and Kevin in trouble), though I have yet to see what they really want.

The wholesome standards are pretty good, though slightly questionable.

Data Seeker chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Another good chapter; creative and well written.

Ben starting to wise up on his schooling; though he still has a lot to learn in other areas.

The conversation between characters in the cafeteria was interesting.

I didn't like Kevin and Ben trying to peek in the girls' locker room, though I am glad they didn't really get away with it.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

Some of the talk and situations in the chapter are questionable; though I am glad your not vivid on them at least.

Data Seeker chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Dear author

Good chapter. The quality is good like the prevous chapters.

The conversation between Ren and Gwen was very amusing; Ren tells Gwen that she has a crush on Ben; Gwen can't believe it, and their exchanges and misunderestandings of each-other due to differences in their cultures was very funny.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is clean; I have no problem with the slang words like heck and darn.

Some of the humor were questionable; but I am glad you didn't make them clearly offensive.

I hope Gwen (and Ben) get an attitude adjust before this fanfic has ended.

Data Seeker chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Dear author

Another great chapter; dramatic, stylized and full of suspense and emotion.

Gwen, Ben and Keven doing their training, succeeding in differant areas of lessons; and the relationships that are developing between them and some of the alien students. I am very interested.

There are high wholesome standards; the slang word: dang is acceptable.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. I have to leave now. I will read and review again as soon I as I am able.

Sincerely

Data Seeker.

P.S. I hope to get a reply from you.
Data Seeker chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Another good chapter; creative and full of depth.

Gwen, Ben and Keven's first day of school was very creative and realistic. Their reactions to what goes on; their alien teachers dialogue and explainations and the comments they make on their two competative students: Gwen and Ben.

The history lesson and the transformation lessons were amusing too. Gwen is smart, Ben still has a lot to learn, though he uses his powers slightly better then Gwen.

I wonder what the alien student, Ren is up too. She is evil, or does she have a harmless interest in Gwen and Ben for something?

The wholesome standards are great; nothing offensive.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Dear author

Another creative chapter; well-written, humorous, tense (as tense as a high school gets, especially one that's out of this world), emotional and dramatic.

Bens's and Gwen's first day at an alien school was very amusing, Gwen being a rational female student (so in character) and Ben...well he has a lot to learn before he becomes a hero.

Intersting plot introducing Keven Eleven as a student. I think I know where this might lead.

The wholesome standards are still high. Nothing offensive.

Data Seeker chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Pretty good chapter. I decided to read your story and leave a review for each chapter.

This is what makes your remake of Ben Ten very good. The basic alterate storyplot from the original series is good; Ben and Gwen get an Omnitrix and they are choicen for a superhero academy.

The quality is good thus far; good narration, discription, humor, emotion and style.

The characters are well done too; though I always considered Ben and Gwen too snotty in the series. I hope they improve in yours though that has yet to be determined.

The wholesome standards are high thus far.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing suggestively offensive offensive.

No violence or any other vile content.

data Seeker
Willie chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
CAN U UPDATE THIS SOON!(please.)
Queen Of Underworld chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
all the chapters are awsome.
Josephus Prime chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
WOOHOO! Your back! update soon!
avatar24682468 chapter 12 . 4/21/2007