Reviews for Hero High
Data Seeker chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Another good chapter; creative and full of depth.

Gwen, Ben and Keven's first day of school was very creative and realistic. Their reactions to what goes on; their alien teachers dialogue and explainations and the comments they make on their two competative students: Gwen and Ben.

The history lesson and the transformation lessons were amusing too. Gwen is smart, Ben still has a lot to learn, though he uses his powers slightly better then Gwen.

I wonder what the alien student, Ren is up too. She is evil, or does she have a harmless interest in Gwen and Ben for something?

The wholesome standards are great; nothing offensive.

Data Seeker
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Dear author

Another creative chapter; well-written, humorous, tense (as tense as a high school gets, especially one that's out of this world), emotional and dramatic.

Bens's and Gwen's first day at an alien school was very amusing, Gwen being a rational female student (so in character) and Ben...well he has a lot to learn before he becomes a hero.

Intersting plot introducing Keven Eleven as a student. I think I know where this might lead.

The wholesome standards are still high. Nothing offensive.

Data Seeker
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Dear Author

Pretty good chapter. I decided to read your story and leave a review for each chapter.

This is what makes your remake of Ben Ten very good. The basic alterate storyplot from the original series is good; Ben and Gwen get an Omnitrix and they are choicen for a superhero academy.

The quality is good thus far; good narration, discription, humor, emotion and style.

The characters are well done too; though I always considered Ben and Gwen too snotty in the series. I hope they improve in yours though that has yet to be determined.

The wholesome standards are high thus far.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing suggestively offensive offensive.

No violence or any other vile content.

data Seeker
Willie chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
CAN U UPDATE THIS SOON!(please.)
Queen Of Underworld chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
all the chapters are awsome.
Josephus Prime chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
WOOHOO! Your back! update soon!
avatar24682468 chapter 12 . 4/21/2007