Reviews for Hero High
Antwan1791 chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Now either Rei is a mutant alien freak who wants to kill Ben as some part of alien ritual, or she has a crush on him, but most likey its a combination of both. Since I know you hate the mushy stuff, even though you are good at it, I am waiting to find out what happens (HINT HINT!)

Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
Do you really want me to answer that question? Liked the ending, but this is shorter than usual. Oh well, last chapter was huge, so this just balances out. Well, if Myu has the attraction of Ben, and Rei wants his affection…hm, I wonder what will go on.
Fearsome Light chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
Pretty cool story love the Rei/Ben pairing.
Fearsome Light chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Kami don't listen to the shimp. I like the pairing.
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
dear kami PLEASE dont let it be a crush on ben
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Let's see, what can I tell you that I haven't told you yet? I know you have some very evil ideas in that brain of yours, also liked the telephone call from Gwen to Grandpa Max.

One word describes the race scene: hilarious. The only problem is that now everybody else hates them because of it (or at least in Gym)

Should I answer that question at the bottom or not? It's so

tempting...
Cylon One chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Hero High is just so radical. It's the best hero training school I've ever heard of. With training for the mind as well as the alien body. Maybe it's me but I think a certain silent girl with red eyes and blue hair may be developing something of an interest for Ben. Please keep up the good work 'cause I'm looking forward to more.
Antwan1791 chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
That was like totally random, but it was great. Did you make up that acceleron name thing for XLR8, or did I just miss that episode... Anyway, update soon!

Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
you're right, women will never figure us men out _. I can't wait to see the next chapters knowing the chaos held within.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
This is cooler than "Sky High". And that Rei sounds kinda like the one from "Neon Genesis Evangelion". Is it? Keep up the good work.
Revelati0n chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
This is a great story. All I need to say is cool since Ben is 13 not 10. Gwen is better at 13 as well and Kev would be like 14 or something then.
Antwan1791 chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
This is turning out to be a very interesting story so far. Not that its any of my business, but I suddenly had the impression that Gewn and Kevin were gonna get together. It just poped into my head. That would be a good plot point though, dont ya think?

Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
You want a review? You got a review. It is so cool. So please update now.
Wolf07 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
THIS IS AWESOME STORY. I LIKE THE IDEA. PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I LIKE THE IDEA A LOT. UPDATE SOON!
Celestial Maiden Sukira chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Pretty interesting concept. I'd like this story to go a bit further too. Hope you update soon!"
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »