Reviews for Hero High
Rocker on chapter 3 . 8/8
Ren... Ben... They rhyme! Don't tell me your going to do a play on the names! Because Ren Tennyson sounds more like a guys name.
Rocker on chapter 2 . 8/8
I seriously want in. Hopefully with the alien force aliens. Except for Big Chill. I'll take Arctiguana instead of Big Chill.
Rocker on chapter 1 . 8/8
Awesome! I want one. No, wait, two! One for me, and the other for my sidekick!
trepidon chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
If you need anything, I will be right there to help," he grinned, "I'm a hero after all." make my heart race!
trepidon chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
OK. THIS STORY CAN N.O.T. BE CREATED BY YOU. ITS TOO FREAKING GOOD! part with the "plummers, being grandpa max" in one of the textbooks, and relating it to where Ultimos needed him or this "someone" to chaperone ben on his "new assignment"...its unreal.
Theres the part with ...Ren...having no family, an orphan. Being asked by Max (who, like in the Original Show was portrayed as a kind gentle man) to join in on the family photo...that is...soo..truely...touching.
You literally portrayed all the original characters personalities the way how they are in the show. Its amazing! And the new characters, your o.c. are just perfect! Likeable, hated, loved, etc...iits just amazing. Very very good! I loved itß if there was an award for "Best FanFic of all Time", this would get it.
trepidon chapter 15 . 11/3/2015
I love your author notes at the end of ea chapter! Its like on dbz...
"Will goku defeat freeza? And will gohan help bulma..find out on episode of DRAGON BALL Z"
trepidon chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Well if its how Myu's species is then...ok...
trepidon chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Yes...the truth comes out! Now,how wiol ben handle this situation?
trepidon chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
I love what you did with Kevin! First started out like best friends with en...they got caught, kevin misunderstood Ben, then ended up not trusting him. Soon, ben started to rise thru class while kevin was falling. Ben got everything kevin wanted, and kevin got nothing. Soon...kevin turned into a criminal, while ben was gettin freedom.
Poor kevin.
trepidon chapter 9 . 11/3/2015! Just when i was starting to like v x Kevin...hes turning into the evil kevin 11! Nooo :(

Oh and a similar anime character thats lik Ren, is that chick in white hair in "plastic Memories"! Great showww
trepidon chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Ren reminds me of raven from teen titans. Ren is now one of my fav characters! But alas...i kno i compared Ren to someone else in the Anime realm, i just cant remember who...damnit!...hmm...naive...and emotionless. ..ffs still ca NH t remembet, ugh!
trepidon chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Dam you Myu! Dont take advantage of poor Ben! He doesnt know any better! ...literally...
trepidon chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
"Perv alert" ive been reading too much ff, when i read "on your planet, do you Eat your mate? "...uhhb...yeaaahhh...wrong idea. ..
trepidon chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
trol.trolev.5 chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Really enjoyed this one. But I would have enjoyed it even more if the level of writhing and proficiency you demonstrated in this chapter was administered to the rest of the chapters from the very start.
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »