Reviews for Teen Titans go Retro!
fluffmonster18117 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Robin: Oh hell no!
LOL
snowman1989 chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
Reading this and watching episodes of the Superfriends on Youtube makes me feel glad I wasn't born in the 1970's. Once again, you've turned trash into an artistic pisstake.
Tammy Tamborine chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Robin: Holy inconvience Titans!

XD That made my day.
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Nice!XD I love watching those old cartoons, just because they're so stupid they make me laugh.
Daenotsu chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
The 80's are back, unfortunely, but this was an awesome chapter, all the shows, amazing, excellent job.
HeadGoddessofCynicism chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Katara has at least as many ships as Sokka... if not more.

Just goes to show ya that the whole world really is on crack. Because everyone loves Iratara.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Hilarious ending! My favorite parodies were the TMNT, Spiderman, The Looney Tunes, and the Dukes. Excellent job, and funny final scenes.

Keep the good writing.
Overactive Mind chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Nice chaotic Pop Culture Vortex. I was glad to see some of the most treasured memories of my childhood were included. (Namely, Freakazoid!) Just be careful in the future, I may feel compelled to try to fix things by throwing Pentagram at the situation, and God only knows what'd happen if your pop culture obsession collided with my Magic: the Gathering obsession...

That said, hilarious fic, and I look forward to your next strike on the Titans. General, I salute you!
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Aw dude! That last chapter totally roxorz your boxorz! I can't even beging to describe the total rockin'ness of that chapter!

So, if you did Ben Ten and Avatar and Fairly Odd Parents and all that crush, why did you not do Megas XLR? How could you not include the wisecracking Coop, the totally sissified Jamie and the amazingly hot Kiva? HOW?

Sorry. Just had to say it, you know...

Anyway; totally roxorz! Good luck on Tofu Eater! (Woops. Bit of a teaser for anyone who reads the reviews. ) Yup, that means you.)
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
Nice work on the annoyingly arrogant aliens. I love it when that happens. Maybe that's why I like the combination of Zim and GIR so much.

I also like the name of that Evil Organization.

I have devoted some time to thinking about a way to destroy the Titans, but you have to have access to the tower. Perhaps it could be done while they're out saving the day? Here is my simple ten step plan.

1) Write a deeply immoral and suggestive note from Beast Boy to Starfire, and leave it where Raven is sure to see it. Feel free to mess around with the ship. The more, the better. This is the most important step, so don't be afraid of overdoing it. The rest of the stuff is pretty much trivial and icing on the cake.

2) Put a deep scratch on Cyborg's favourite car, and leave a birdarang next to it.

3) Set fire to Robin's collection of newspaper cuttings, leaving a small piece of metal or something equally indicative.

4) Steal all of Starfire's stuffed animals, and put them all in Robin's room, one of them lying just outside his door.

5) Install all sorts of junk games on Cyborg's computers, making a couple of viruses just in case.

6) Put all of Beast Boy's games in Raven's room, and all her books in his room.

7) Repaint Starfire's room black, and Raven's in dayglow yellow.

8) Throw a stink bomb in Robin's room.

9) Hide, or even better, steal the remote to the T.V. You might be able to change their channels from afar.

10) Sit back and watch the sparks fly. You might be able to hear them shouting from your house.

Why destroy the Titans when they can rip themselves apart?
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Okay; you know that the really evil people in this chapter were the Titans themselves, right?

Chuckle-points:

1) Evil Cy and the evil laughter. Evil.

2) Robin blows up his evil counterpart.

It's not true that evil counterparts are always ugly; especially when they're female. (Nudge nudge wink wink.)
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
Ok, here were the points that had a high chuckle-factor;

1) Chief grows huge and knocks himself out of Zim's ship.

2) GIR walks straight out of the hole.

Bring back GIR! He's so frikkin' funny! I'll even give you a list of random things for him to say!

Wow. Cyborg pretty much kicks ass in his hoodmorph. He took out Chief and a giant cockroach. Nice.

Yeah; where is his gang, anyways?
Wordmage Kazzidae chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Hey dude! This chapter is just like the one in the Powerpuff Girls where Blossom keeps screwing everything up!

I thought the satellite was going to crash into the Earth and create another Ice Age or something...

WHAT IS IT WITH THE THIRTY SECONDS? Why do the stupid supervillians always give the heros JUST enough time to fix things? They never just say 'Bye' and blow everything to perdition... retards...

They don't have to help anyone? Cool! Now they can just goof around the whole time!

Man, that hoodspeak is classic. Keep it up!

Are you going to be speaking 7331 at all? Oh, wait. This is in the past; 7331 doesn't fit... damn. I love using 7331!1

Well biznatches; see you in the next chapter.
Overactive Mind chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
My friend actually determined the number to be 8,639. Unfortunately, he was sent to an insane asylum shortly afterwards, so his sincerity is somewhat doubtful.

And now, my reactions o the story:

For the record, I have never made Raven defenestrate Beast Boy. Just transport the entire contents of his room to another dimension.

M, menange a yoga

"And I'm videotaping everything for prosperity." Did you mean "posterity," as in, "we'll look back on this in our golden years, and I'll point and laugh," or "prosperity," as in, "I'm selling this at Wal-Mart, and I'll point and laugh while making a profit"?

Chef reference! Yay!

Second Aqua Teen reference! Also yay!

Random spouts of German! Ya!

Finding Nemo reference! Yay the third!

Whale Served! 0wnage!

Return of Neil, the Robotic Shark! (Isn't Control Freak going to be annoyed with you?)

When all's said and done, superb work. Update soon, I look forward to your comeupance.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
This chapter is great! BB and Raven are just too cool, and Aqualad, well, he should change his name to Jabberjaw, because he gets No Respect from anyone.

Now I think about it, this story is a lot like the old "Duck Amuck" and "Rabbit Rampage" shorts, with the author/artist having fun at the character expenses, with the character knowing there's an author torturing him and so he tries to escape.

Keep the good writing.