Reviews for A Fight With Destiny
Raaon Teisha chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
Hiya! Hey, I'm real glad you updated this story. I really like it, and I can't wait until you post your next chapter. I just need to update mine. I have the reviews, but I need the inspiration. Anyway, really cool chapter. And does anything in here hint to a possible friendship between Harry and Draco *sigh*? I SO hope it does! Well, I think I just got a bit of inspiration for my HP story, so laters!

R_T
angelofdarknessfire chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
Go Harry and Draco! Update sooner

Raaon Teisha chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
You are definitely a good writer, and I can tell you have some great ideas, so keep 'em coming!

Raaon Teisha
Raaon Teisha chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
AAH! That was hilarious! You have no clue how hard it was for me to keep a straight face. I loved it to no end! Great job, and keep up the awesome-ized work! Well, talk to you later!

Raaon Teisha _
jazzicalbando chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Good. Gravy.

This story screams of Mary-Sue.

Let's just unwravel the profile of this Sue to show you how little thought was put into this story.

"Age: 16

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 98 lbs."

Goodness, anorexic, maybe? Not to mention that I have no clue how she got to be so short when Tom Riddle was a tall fellow.

"Skin Pigment: Very Pale, Almost White

Hair: Red, Shoulder-length, Long bangs"

The Sues always are pale. Red hair, yes? Well, maybe you should make her eyes silver just to top the Sueness off.

"Eye color: Red when angered, Brown otherwise"

Oh, my God... *seizure* EYES ARE ONE COLOR! STICK TO IT!

"Parents: Maria Abigail Elliot, Tom Marvolo Riddle"

Oh, sweet God, WHAT IS THE FASCINATION WITH BEING THE DAUGHTER OF CANON CHARACTERS?

"Other: She never knew her dad. Her parents split up before she was born. She was born in America and has lived there her whole life. Her power lies in her eyes."

Let's se... Sue... SUE... SUE!

Please take this down and work on it. It's hurting my eyes.
Raaon Teisha chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
OOH! I love it! It's getting even more action-packed by the second! I love action, by the way. This story is going quite well. I highly doubt staff could find a good reason to delete it. Heeheehee! They deleted one of my buddies for writing a... somewhat graphic story, and now I'm against them. And believe me, it wasn't fight/bloody graphic.

Raaon Teisha the greedy reader _
Raaon Teisha chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
That was a lot better than the last chapter. You did well. There were a few minor grammatical errors, but everyone has a few of those.

I like the storyline, but I want to warn you to try to keep your character as normal-ish as you can. I like this story too much to see your character become a Mary-Sue, and then if staff get complaints or what-not, they might decide to delete it. Yeah, I got the same warning my first story. has a... thing against original characters that are 'too perfect'.

This is going to be interesting, I can tell. Good luck with it!

Raaon Teisha _
Raaon Teisha chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Very cool. I like this story. You do have one thing I need to critique:

It would be easier for others to read it if you put some lines in between paragraphs. That's how it's done here. Don't worry, my first story, I got the same critique.

I look forward to seeing more of this story. If you need any help, I'm writing an HP story of my own, so you could check that out, or just come talk to me. Anything you need, I could help with. If not, I have a couple friends that have been on here forever. Good luck with your story!

Raaon Teisha the greedy reader _