Reviews for Skittles
Really Really Long PenName Guy chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
UPDATE! -BEGGING ON HER KNEES o.O- PLEASE!
Lily Pad Rose chapter 18 . 4/18/2007
Hi! I feel so bored, um, well, here's your review, school, no! Tomorrow will be fun though. I still like Skittles, it's really funny!
This-Was-Wefas chapter 18 . 4/14/2007
oh... em... gee... June? JUNE? GR! ME WANT NEW EPPIES NOW! I have Danny Phantom and Avatar new episode deprivation syndrome. Avatar doesn't have new eps. until at the soonest Halloween. Nick Studios sucks. Oh... "Claw of the Wild" is a new episode name. Haven't checked the page in a while.

If you don't recognize me, that's 'cuz I changed my account name. I used to be krisarlens-insane-atladpjnfop, but because of my rapidly increasing Harry Potter obsession, the Ginny/Harry ship has taken over my account name.
ohmanthisisweird chapter 18 . 4/11/2007
BWWHAHAHA! YES! DANNY PHANTOM! *INHALES* *SQUEALS LIKE CRAZY FAN GIRL* DIES*
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
LOL

I remember this on DA, seems you aded some stuff! :D

YAY! DANNY'S HOT!

Update soon! ;)
Winnywriter chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
*runs in excited, sugar-hyped circles* WE! Hooray for new chapters!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
YAY! AN UPDATE! (am i 1 of the candidates?)

anyway...i LUVED it! I HOPE U UPDATE AGAIN SOON! XD :D
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
FUNNY SONG!

i know it's weird reviewing this chapter...but I'm just gonna warn you that we can't get on deviantART for some odd stupid reason, so yeah...

we're trying to get on, but anyway, DANNY'S HOT! :D

bye!
Lily Pad Rose chapter 17 . 2/24/2007
HI! I'm sorry I wasn't for for so long. I just got bored of it. Let me see. Uh...I'll vote for everyone!
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
it's funny good first like you said put my oc in.

freddy

age:14

height:an inch or so shorter than his cousin,danny.

weight:uh...some where between 100 and 120lbs.

appearance:long black hair,blue eyes(also like danny's) skin tone is like danny's but a lillte lighter,.

wears:blue t-shirt,blue over shrit,blue jeans,and blue and white shoes(my favitoe color is green),and has a black cane with a dragon head.

he can be really lond,annoying,evil(i mean...mean.) but he will help if needed(and if you pay him) good job keep it up!
Vai Russ chapter 17 . 1/17/2007
Oh! Can't wait for the candidate election to begin!
Vai Russ chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
Yay! You updated!

~ Tor
Winnywriter chapter 17 . 1/16/2007
I it'd be cool if Phoenix were prez, but she isn't a candidate, so...eh, no worries! Dan-Dan all the way!
This-Was-Wefas chapter 17 . 1/16/2007
you forgot me. HELLO! you have to write these names down!
ulrichyumi4ever chapter 17 . 1/16/2007
Can you put my OC Yumi in the fic? Here is her description: Yumi had long, brown hair that reached to her waist, and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a dark purple short sleeved shirt that showed her navel, and it had ‘2 cute 2 hot 4 you’ in light pink in the form of a math problem, and she was wearing a beige mini skirt, and white sandals.