Reviews for Lady of the Earth
ladylightening14 chapter 2 . 4/4
Like that kagome and sesshomaru are together and a goddess!
Master-of-the-Red-Dragons chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I thought that they hated Narku (sorry if i spelled his name wrong.)
Master-of-the-Red-Dragons chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Is there a squel to this? And if there is can yyou tell me the name of it. Please
bad girl 61 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
love it

can you please tell me when you are writing the sequel to the story of Lady of the Earth 2: Family Reunion.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
wow this is really gd! i'm gonna read the next one now! lol
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Loved the one-shot. -smiles-
passion assassin chapter 2 . 1/10/2009

you wouldn't remember someone you RPed with two years ago named Mathia, would you?
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Cool Chapter!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
this is really good! please do a sequel!
passion assassin chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
can you please explain what teh heck "Ja Ne" means? thanks. Oh yeah-the story was awesum...very detailed.

-sesshy's lover
SessyPeaches87 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
The stroy was great it had a good twist to it. looking forward to more stories from u.
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters? Or can you write a sequel to this story please?
ninis1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I loved the story, i thought the outa char. thing was funny, i didn't like it at first cuz it confused me, lol. but once my brain started to work i really did like it. please keep writing, i am going to check out that story now(number two) even thou i should be going to bed sense i have to be up for work in like 4 or 5 hours:) byes.
neomadiart chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Hm... Okay. If you really want to know what I think, read the rest. If you don't give a care about my points then I'll just say I give it a three out of ten. (3/10). One is the worst...Ten the best...

1. Completely out of character. Inuyasha wanting to kill Kagome? He'd let his body rot in hell before he'd let her suffer a painless death.

2. You really needed to make it chapters. I felt like it wasn't ever going to end.

3. You can spell, just spell-check it, please?

4. It made no sense. Her mother didn't say a thing about her tail, ears, tattoos, claws...etc. I wouldn't have guessed unless I knew better that that was an Inu-Yasha fanfic.

5. I know the many review-ers are going to be like, "are you kidding me? it was awesome!" but I think that the true meaning of reviews is to let a person know of there faults, progress, and their over-all opinion.

Thanks for reading this for all of you who actually read this review.

P.S. Please don't take it the wrong way, you are talented, you just have to watch out for the above.

Eto-PaM chapter 1 . 2/4/2007