Reviews for Orpheus
Kat Woman chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
WTF! Did he just KILL Lucy?!
Heavenly Divine chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Heck, yes it is worth continuing..i dont know how long ago you started this but I think you should update if you wanted because this is great!
n.noodle chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
WOW! that was so great! i really loved it!
caveat lector chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I honestly thought there were no good Elfen Lied fics out there until I read this. Thank you for posting it, and are you EVER going to continue it?

Nice to see someone who can see past the anime as well. (referring to the way you fitted the poem from the manga in there). Extremely well-written, I hope you're going to continue it. Although it actually works really well as a one-shot.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Just curious if you ever planned to continue this.
Azalee chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I just finished watching the anime and I was starting to get desperate to find a fic that suited it — and there it is. I love the mood, Lucy's constant anger and hatred, and especially the little details like her sharing her mind with Nyuu, calling Nana "itoko", wanting Kouta to hate her, and particularly the link to the song Elfenlied. I researched that song but never really got the reason the anime was named after it, and now, well, I got it.

Also, I like how this ends, like the anime ; we don't really know what happens, does she die or does Kouta manage to get away and help her live again ? Will she let him or will she try to die again ?

The best thing is that it ties in perfectly with the anime's tone ; it's no happy end because it can't be, but it's close. I can see the scenes, hear the birds chirping around the inn and Lucy humming that haunting song. Perfect :) Thank you so very much for this.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
astounding. please continue.
Viigor chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
It's been more than a year, and this is obviosly worth continuing. Why you just didn't update?
MindAsylum chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Why did you stop like that? You analyzed the absurdly conflicted relationship so perfectly, in fact, better than anyone I've seen. Don't let it end here! You're killing me.
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Lovely closing line I must say, the emotion between characters through even the details were good. Nice fic, good idea for leaving off like that.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was astounding - yes, it's worth continuing!
yro chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
You can't just leave it there! This story is one of the few Elfen Lied fics that I've read which I've found particularly good.
Michale coker chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
sweet merciful god this is good PLEASE COUNTIUE
Magtec chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Worth continuing? Are you kidding me? OF COURSE IT'S WORTH CONTINUING! This is one of the best Elfen Lied fics I've read to date...and that's saying something. If you DON'T continue it...Not only will I be disappointed, I'll spam every single story you write henceforth...and trust me, that's not something you want. Yes...that's a threat.

Keep up the great work!
alexdhamp chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Yes, you should continue. You have a great writing style and seem dead on with the character's personalities. Well, hope you pick this back up, would like to see what happens next. Though, this also makes a nice tragedy story. Please continue, though. _