Reviews for Sniper's Soliloquy
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow... that was deep, and very well-written, giving an intense and beautiful head-canon background to the other B.O Members - even one of the dead.

My only complaint is that there aren't enough reviews to do this masterpiece justice.
Skyfell chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
An elaborate characterization. Even if I had never read Detective Conan before, I'm still able to picture them as living humans (who knows, maybe somewhere in this big, big world), and not just as manga characters.

And the fact that I'm a Detective Conan (more specifically, B.O.'s) fan only makes it better.

A well written plot.

Yes, all B.O. members all have more than one mask. And who knows, deep within, some bit of humanity still remains...

That's all I have to say for now.

PS: GOOD JOB! "Should've said this from the beginning..."

;)
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Um...Calvados and Chiati are siblings you know. But, still, nice one. Oh, and Calvados is dead in the anime already. He died at Two Mysteries on a Night of a Full Moon
FS chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I enjoyed reading the story very much, and liked your convincing characterization of Chianti and Korn and their partnership. (Atsushi seemed unexpectedly sadistic to me. But then we do not know much about him except for being funny and good-humoured - according to Agasa). :)

Your story was a very convincing version of how Chianti's life might have been until now. I hope you will write new oneshots about these neglected BO characters some day, and am looking forward to read them.
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Well, I've finally read your story about our three favorite BO sniper...

What can I say? Chianti's characterisation was perfect, her temper, her difficult to be as cold-blooded a sniper could be, how she was envious and jealous of vermouth, her anger for Calvados's death...I could recognize the same character we have seen briefly in Black impact...

Same for Korn, his cold blooded temperament which made him a good complement to Chianti, their strong partnership, how he is hiding his emotion behind an unreadable face...

Very good job with two character who have so few screen time in the manga like in the anime...

I love the way you portrayed Calvados too... He is a three dimensional character, not a random bad guy or a moron in the hand of Vermouth...

By the way, I wonder if Calvados had seen the true face of Vermouth to call her an angel...Or was it a trick of the Boss's favorite like Chianti thought?

Secrets makes a woman woman, I know...XD

And I specially love Atsushi's appearance, the man is trully Sherry's father("Don't worry Korn, just kidding"...Priceless...XD) and it's good to see him in a fic...

(Well, yeah I'm fascinated by the mad scientist and Hell angel...More specially Hell angel... :3)

I also love the way you showed how MIB must deals with the death of a comrade in the beguining of the story, it was believable and sad...

Well, the fic was beautifully written, the characterisation was great for anybody...Add to fav...
Rebecca Fleming chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Okay, for anyone that reads and enjoys Eeveebeth Fejvu's work (like I do), I only have one thing to say: I know her. I spent 4 1/2 hours a day with her from Monday to Friday. You wish you were me, don'tcha? Oh man, am I so lucky to know her!

Eeveebeth, I really enjoyed this! Sorry I didn't read it sooner. My favorite parts are 1) When she talks about being a perfect "shot", because, hey, you know I am too (hahaha!), 2) the part "A person can't say bad things to you when they're dead" because, hey, you know what? It's true. 3) The flashbacks in general, because they are SO WELL executed! 4) The fact that I don't even know what the fizzle Detective Conan is (NO ONE KILL ME PLEASE), and yet, I still understood every part of this story. The characters were so well developed, whereas in some fanfics, you have to really know the characters to understand what's going on. I felt like I knew these characters already. Good characterization (I know that's important to you). 5) Several quotations: "With her body in lieu of the pipes..." (funny!) "Are you bipolar?" (I was rollin', girlfriend) "You die." (Well...that pretty much sums that up right there, doesn't it?) "...his acquatic eyes..." (What a yummy description!) "...or anything else she felt like doing in the dark." (SCANDALOUS) "...her untamable fury - which she and Calvados had finally found a (in)decent use for..." (I repeat, SCANDALOUS! But fabulous at the same time!) 6) the part where she sees the stars as little bullet holes. I loved that! 7) when he talks about her being his angel! I loved it. In fact, I really loved the whole scene when Calvados is brought into the hospital. I was acting it out with myself. Yes, I know. I am a dork.

So pretty much I really loved it! I have some grammatical stuff, and some other stuff, that I could show you, but I will look over all of that with you on Monday, okay? Sorry, yet again, that it took so long to read. Maybe in the future, you could give me little snippets or sections of your stories each day so that I will have them all read by the Friday we turn everything in. Would that work?

Are you ready to meet Gabriel this week? I mean, he's just gonna die anyways. Oh well. I do what I have to. Peace, love, and bullets, Rebecca Fleming (nink nink wudge wudge)
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow...that was deep. It was incredibly well-written. Man, how I wish I could write like this. And I told you I'd read your fics, even if they aren't Pokemon, and even if they are this incredibly long. Your stories are too good to pass up! Write some more soon!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
Chaos-Paladin chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Man that was so cool! I haven't seen that many episodes of Detective Conan/Case Closed, but I still liked this fic very much. You have a great knack for creating perfect characterization. I hope you continue to write more great fics in the future.

Until next time,

Chaos Paladin
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Took me two days to read it, actually. Mostly because I was tired and couldn't read more than half of the story at once. But very good story! Very interesting explanations for the few BO members that don't have much background yet in the manga. Though I personally think the butterfly-ish mark is a tatoo rather than a birthmark. But hey, new perspective, we learn something new. :)
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow, this is your first DC fic? No one would know it! You write for the characters like a pro.

This is beautiful. I love how you decided to explore the agents everyone forgets. Chianti has usually scared me because of her temper, but I wrote a Black Org essay and since then I started doing a lot of thinking about her and Korn, and I realized that I was intrigued over how furious Chianti was over Calvados's death and Vermouth's part in it. It seems to hint at whatever humanity she has left.

I love the personality you gave Calvados, too. He was an instantly likable character!

The relationship portrayed between Chianti and Korn was very well-written, also. Everything seems very in character! I always figured the mark under Chianti's eye was a tattoo, but I like your birthmark explanation. :) And how she first met Korn. That was a sweet scene.

I also like the few mentions of Gin, and it amused me terribly when you mentioned how annoyed he'd be about the damage to his car if Chianti decided to shoot Vermouth. XD

Chianti and Korn do appear in my story And Then There Were Eight, though they don't really play a big part, and it's not always clear when it really is Chianti speaking ... and when it isn't. Buwahaha.

... I must add, I enjoy how, at the beginning, you muse over the dilemma of what happens to an agent when they die. I was musing over that myself after I wrote Empire of Dirt and depressed myself with it.